Meet the NO.1 female superstar- 64cr opening-HISTORY CREATED!! - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Seems to be looking good, but let's not count the chickens before they hatch. smiley4

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Achhha. Good that you are a moderator. You are little safe otherwise it wouldn't take me long to grab that feet which you've used in previous gif and tickle it until you start crying out of laughter.

Go on. Try me. smiley15

How is this not 4 words???

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

That's what you call real star power and not hiding behind male superstars and then using your PR to call yourself the biggest star in Bollywood.

I see what you did there smiley37

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is due to franchise factor and nothing to do with Shraddha lol.Her next is likely to open in similar lines to Haseena Parkar,Rock on,Ok Jaanu lol..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Beating advances of a 410cr budget movie

Things are going WILD!!

Yass! Omg I’m dizzy smiley42wowww
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Elvis12

This is due to franchise factor and nothing to do with Shraddha lol.Her next is likely to open in similar lines to Haseena Parkar,Rock on,Ok Jaanu lol..

How come Ek Villain 2 flopped ? How come Brahmastra sequels were cancelled? How come Love Aaj Kal 2 flopped?

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

smiley3

what does that even mean? where is your prediction thread srkat?

SOON!! In all likelihood, tomorrow. Admittedly, I've been a little slow, but I'm also gathering a little more info 😃

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elvis12

A franchise that she herself built with the rest of the cast btw. Everyone has their strengths, in Shraddha's case her looks, dance skills and being overall likable works making her the quintessential BW heroine...

While others have projects especially designed and curated for them to highlight their strengths as they fail miserably trying to be the quintessential diva

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srkat

SOON!! In all likelihood, tomorrow. Admittedly, I've been a little slow, but I'm also gathering a little more info 😃

cannot wait smiley27

can we please expect it for all the 3 releases? smiley4