WHO DESERVES CREDIT FOR STREE2 HUGE OPENING ? - Page 6

Poll

WHO DESERVES CREDIT FOR STREE2 HUGE OPENING ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Shraddha ofcourse...

Who would go to theaters to watch RKR & Pankaj Tripathi??? Otherwise their previous movies wouldn't have been disasters. The movie wouldn't have got this big opening if this sequel had taken any other actress as lead.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Instagram followers proves NOTHING

many iconic superstars actresses havw lesser followers than floppy shraddha...so this means nothing

Many wannabe Instagram influencers have much more followers...but they weee never in competition to begin with stars...so this proves absolutely nothing

She is anything but floppy smiley36 Only female star to have 62 crore opening is floppy ? Come on, Aisi post karke superstarni ka dil na todo, bechari me jigra bhi nhi bachega agli movie release karne ka. Is logic se jigra should cross 100 crore opening
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Forget us, Even shraddha won’t believe she opened a film to 50+ crores by herself ….

Maddock invested in a folklore horror universe for a few years and what u see now is that investment paying off ….their most recent film munjiya also did well but stree had the benefit of being the flagship IP for this universe

Plain and simple

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: behindyou

She is anything but floppy smiley36 Only female star to have 62 crore opening is floppy ? Come on, Aisi post karke superstarni ka dil na todo, bechari me jigra bhi nhi bachega agli movie release karne ka. Is logic se jigra should cross 100 crore opening

Lol again that broken record...

As if she is the reason of the 62 crore opening

Anyways whatever floats your boat.

------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

RkR last movie was a big flop at the BO and OTT and same goes for Pankaj. None of the male actors has the star power or box office power. Not sure why we are not giving the credit to Shraddha here? Why is it so hard to digest that she has worked hard for the movie too? Shraddha has been promoting the movie since 3 weeks now going city to city. I think it is a big upset because it is breaking all the recordssmiley36. I give big credit to script and directionsmiley20but we cannot just ignore Shraddha either. Her performance and her character in STREE 1 made this happen. STREE franchise is shraddha’s.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

By this logic. Credit of Animal goes to vanga and credit of sanju goes to hirani smiley36 narratives apne hisaab se twist karo bas

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Hrithik after war opening at 53cr gave a 11 cr opening with vikram vedha

Srk after stupendous successes of Pathan And jawan barely crossed 30 with dunki (that too with a director with an impeccable BO track record)

When male superstars rely on the product being good in order for it to open to big numbers then we can’t give female stars credit for bringing in huge numbers alone…

(It’s unfair and sexist but unfortunately it’s the reality that most female stars of today can’t bring in an opening to a mediocre product without a big male star or a blockbuster director)

But that I call tell for sure a Norah or a tripti or even a kiara kriti woudnt be bringing these numbers if we replace shradah with them

People like to make fun of Tiger and shraddah but both these actors had a solid base in second tier centers

So this stupendous opening credit can’t be given to just one person or one factor… just like alia fans can’t disregard slb factor in gang opening or kangana in her delulu world can’t take credit for similar opening for manikarnika

but the fact remains that stree will for a long time will remain the biggest opening for a female oriented/led movie

smiley36 Tab tak rona dhona sunna paray ga

Srk's Patthan and Jawan opened huge due to him taking 4 years much needed break.

Stree2 got big opening due to being a sequel of a super hit prequel.

But even a single film of Shraddha has NEVER done this kind of business on day one ever before, while Hrithik and Srk's many many films opened HUGE in the past.

Hence proved we cannot compare Shraddha with Srk and Hrithik, in THIS EQUATION of opening day numbers, especially when the prime reason of stree2 opening is due to it being a much awaited and well promoted sequel by the makers.

Baaki jis nay bhi trolling karni hai, jamm kay karay

Mazay leynay hain, jamm kay lay

😂

----

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jo marzi kar lo.. going by the logic followed on this forum for decades… by which Queen credit goes only to kangana, gangu credit goes only to alia… shradah will remain the only actress to lead a 65cr opening movie… for a very very long time…

Aglee 3 movies bhi flop ho jayen tab bhi she will remain the only actress with a 50cr opening without a male superstar…

I’m expecting a sudden rise in articles which will be praising stree2 while giving us gyan how it wasn’t shradah success… smiley36

koi nai… sab jal rahay hongay and the only advice for them is to “cope!”

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Srk's Patthan and Jawan opened huge due to him taking 4 years much needed break.

Stree2 got big opening due to being a sequel of a super hit prequel.

But even a single film of Shraddha has NEVER done this kind of business on day one ever before, while Hrithik and Srk's many many films opened HUGE in the past.

Hence proved we cannot compare Shraddha with Srk and Hrithik, in THIS EQUATION of opening day numbers, especially when the prime reason of the stree2 opening is due to it being a much awaited and well promoted sequel by the makers.

Baaki jis nay bhi trolling karni hai, jamm kay karay

Mazay leynay hain, jamm kay lay

😂

----

I’m not comparing shradah with srk or Hrithik… I was just making a point that even male stars can’t make a mediocre product BB anymore.

Pathaan was srk comeback, jawan was actually good. War was from an genre that everyone loves Hrithik in.

I hope when the next female led movie opens to decent numbers (decent cause there ain’t no way any female movie is touching these numbers anytime soon) same formulas and equations will be used to take credit away and rain on someone’s parade Warna yahan tu yeh haal hai k 9cr ki opening dekh k sanjay leela bhansali ko bhi dodh mein say makhi ki tarha nikal k poray 9 cr ka taj alia k sir pay daal diya jata hai… smiley36

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

RkR last movie was a big flop at the BO and OTT and same goes for Pankaj. None of the male actors has the star power or box office power. Not sure why we are not giving the credit to Shraddha here? Why is it so hard to digest that she has worked hard for the movie too? Shraddha has been promoting the movie since 3 weeks now going city to city. I think it is a big upset because it is breaking all the recordssmiley36. I give big credit to script and directionsmiley20but we cannot just ignore Shraddha either. Her performance and her character in STREE 1 made this happen. STREE franchise is shraddha’s.

Coz Shraddha does NOT deserve the credit for such opening, just like RKR as her career was not at all going strong before stree2 , the credit goes to its superhit prequel. Moreover Shraddha films never got such huge opening , even an okay janu which was heavily dependent on her & Ark's superhit jodi of Blockbuster Aashiqui2.

This is Shraddha's non existent star power for you.

Every star heavily promotes their movie few weeks before the release, since last many years with the emergence of digital & social media. She is not an exception.

I would have very happily given her the credit , if she actually and genuinely deserved it.

------------------------------------