WHO DESERVES CREDIT FOR STREE2 HUGE OPENING ? - Page 7

Poll

WHO DESERVES CREDIT FOR STREE2 HUGE OPENING ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I’m not comparing shradah with srk or Hrithik… I was just making a point that even male stars can’t make a mediocre product BB anymore.

Pathaan was srk comeback, jawan was actually good. War was from an genre that everyone loves Hrithik in.

I hope when the next female led movie opens to decent numbers (decent cause there ain’t no way any female movie is touching these numbers anytime soon) same formulas and equations will be used to take credit away and rain on someone’s parade Warna yahan tu yeh haal hai k 9cr ki opening dekh k sanjay leela bhansali ko bhi dodh mein say makhi ki tarha nikal k poray 9 cr ka taj alia k sir pay daal diya jata hai… smiley36

Mediocre product ?

We are talking about FIRST DAY when no one KNOWS if the film is mediocare or superlative.

And public knew very well how awesome Stree was as a film that's why they made that prequel a super hit, that's why big opening to Stree2 as public knew its a prequel to an excellent entertaining film, that's why such opening which is the case in most sequels opening day numbers, that are a legit sequel and having same actors.

Simple !!!

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nah by this logic every movie out there with BB tags credits should be given to directors , why only RK movies

As far I remember sanju released on a working day

Let shraddha or any actress open a movie as big as stree 2 on a working day without a successful franchise /sequelsmiley36

Buckle up for Munjya 2 , screen this

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Coz Shraddha does NOT deserve the credit for such opening, just like RKR as her career was not at all going strong before stree2 , the credit goes to its superhit prequel. Moreover Shraddha films never got such huge opening , even an okay janu which was heavily dependent on her & Ark's superhit jodi of Blockbuster Aashiqui2.

This is Shraddha's non existent star power for you.

Every star heavily promotes their movie few weeks before the release, since last many years with the emergence of digital & social media. She is not an exception.

I would have very happily given her the credit , if she actually and genuinely deserved it.

------------------------------------

ok janu was a 2017 release. Just like kalank shandaar and sadak 2 were 2018 to 2020 release. No one is calling Shraddha a Hrithik Srk or Salman. What you think of Shraddha does not mattersmiley37people are watching the movie because of STREE character and mind you the movie name is STREE and not of male actors smiley36in each poster it has Shraddha’s picture, in promotion Shraddha is mainly promoting. Shraddha IG come in top 2 with highest followers. Shraddha PR definitely changed since ok janu. In every post you are comparing ok janu, that movie was a disaster in every possible way and that is why Shraddha said if I sign a movie Aditya it has to be a very good script. STREE 1 also got a very good opening. Movie is a hit because it is very well written. People loved STREE 1. Not sure why many are upset to call this movie a Shraddha moviesmiley36

No one dreamed that STREE 2 will get good openingsmiley36ab jali pari haismiley36 sanu ki.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

By this logic. Credit of Animal goes to vanga and credit of sanju goes to hirani smiley36 narratives apne hisaab se twist karo bas

Gangu was not Alia movie but credit goes to SLBsmiley37animal was definitely bangs moviesmiley37

Everyone is shock this movie got such a great opening. I remember members said this movie will not get more than 10 cr openingsmiley37

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Nah by this logic every movie out there with BB tags credits should be given to directors , why only RK movies

As far I remember sanju released on a working day

Let shraddha or any actress open a movie as big as stree 2 on a working day without a successful franchise /sequelsmiley36

Buckle up for Munjya 2 , screen this

As I far as I remember Sanju released solo not in a 3 way clash, baki RK is not capable of giving this level of blockbuster anymore without his usual problematic, misogynistic contentsmiley36

Mega stardom dikh gya tha jab YRF ki massy masala action Shamshera ke saath single digit opening diya

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

As I far as I remember Sanju released solo not in a 3 way clash, baki RK is not capable of giving this level of blockbuster anymore without his usual problematic, misogynistic contentsmiley36

Mega stardom dikh gya tha jab YRF ki massy masala action Shamshera ke saath single digit opening diya

still better than 2 cr circus opener with mega shetty smiley36
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

still better than 2 cr circus opener with mega shetty smiley36

Toh iss information ka main kya karun waise Ching toh hai hi chomusmiley36 Rohit Shetty usse bada wala chomu....

Does that mean upcoming superstar upcoming hi reh gaya that he still has to be compared with floppy Ching to be defendedsmiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Toh iss information ka main kya karun waise Ching toh hai hi chomusmiley36 Rohit Shetty usse bada wala chomu....

Does that mean upcoming superstar upcoming hi reh gaya that he still has to be compared with floppy Ching to be defendedsmiley36

chuppa chuppi khelna band kariyeh smiley36maidaan meh seedhe utariyeh , humne yeh shraddha seh jalneh ki aap seh seekhi hai smiley36RK aloo vs Rs deepika campers , give me a hug smiley31
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Both

More more words

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

ok janu was a 2017 release. Just like kalank shandaar and sadak 2 were 2018 to 2020 release. No one is calling Shraddha a Hrithik Srk or Salman. What you think of Shraddha does not mattersmiley37people are watching the movie because of STREE character and mind you the movie name is STREE and not of male actors smiley36in each poster it has Shraddha’s picture, in promotion Shraddha is mainly promoting. Shraddha IG come in top 2 with highest followers. Shraddha PR definitely changed since ok janu. In every post you are comparing ok janu, that movie was a disaster in every possible way and that is why Shraddha said if I sign a movie Aditya it has to be a very good script. STREE 1 also got a very good opening. Movie is a hit because it is very well written. People loved STREE 1. Not sure why many are upset to call this movie a Shraddha moviesmiley36

No one dreamed that STREE 2 will get good openingsmiley36ab jali pari haismiley36 sanu ki.

Aaj se mai bhi team shraddha mai hu

Jitni logo ki jali pari hai na dekhke ajeeb hi lagraha hai

Some said sequel opens bigger but I don’t think it has opened this big any time

Go shraddha hopefully you will win best actress award

If Alia can win for rocky rani so can you for that red saree