Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Way to go Shraddha K smiley40

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Reading the title...I thought it was about either Sridevi or Madhuri or Deepu or Kat or Alia.....lekin TM ne dhokha kiya...smiley19

Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye GIF - Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye Pakistan - Discover & Share GIFs

And it’s already beginning smiley37loves it
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You know the reason i am being a bit extra excited and happy for shradha is because she genuinely seems like such a nice humble person..and she may not be the best actress but then kaif ruled for half a decade so clearly acting & stardom are not linked..and SK has ground level popularity..she is a rage on SM..but i know people in general like to see her on big screen provided she plays to her strength and does not pull a Haseena Parkar

Edited by cougarTown - 2 months ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Being Shakti Kapoor fan I have a reason to celebrate

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

You know the reason i am being a bit extra excited and happy for shradha is because she genuinely seems like such a nice humble person..and she may not be the best actress but then kaif ruled for half a decade so clearly acting & stardom are not linked..and SK has ground level popularity..she is a rage on SM..but i know people in general like to see her on big screen provided she plays to her strength and does not pull a Haseena Parkar

I agree, everyone is also forgetting that Shraddha has a significantly larger IG following than both Deepika and Alia.

Not saying she’s a better actress than them but that speaks to something.

I will say - maybe Shraddha can’t do a Gangu or whatever Deepika has done (can’t think of any film right now) - but she does have strengths and does have untapped potential.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

what did you just say? 30cr..you kidding right?

over drive gaya toh 30plus range ma i am expecting

300K PIC pe advance booking hona chaiyeh par

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 2 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Reading the title...I thought it was about either Sridevi or Madhuri or Deepu or Kat or Alia.....lekin TM ne dhokha kiya...smiley19

Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye GIF - Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye Pakistan - Discover & Share GIFs

Jali na teri jali na

burnol lagao

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

credit where due Blue Ice :)

sri and madz are legends but this is about present..and Shradha kapoor is doing it..she is creating history..so why not celebrate

no offense but when was the last time dp or kat opened a movie or had a franchise to their names with a much less popular co-star? That is what stardom is..i mean being a sidekick to HR / Shah..anyone can score numbers but that isn't your contribution..

but sarook is DPad sidekick smiley37
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Im happy for the film doing well but are we gonna pretend shraddha is the one responsible for this?
its one thing to be the only actress in the film (stree)…whole another thing to actually carry the film…(the dirty picture)

Was she responsible for the success of stree? Or was it the whole plot being interesting, rooted in known folklore with the crowd pulling horror comedy genre, and the comedic gags of the dudes? Like do ppl remember any of her scenes in stree?

She will get a hit to her name and granted the promotions are done with her coz she’s the glam factor in the film…but that’s like saying Sonam was responsible for the success of ranjhna or bhaag milkha…

Edited by pathaka - 2 months ago

credit where due Blue Ice :)

sri and madz are legends but this is about present..and Shradha kapoor is doing it..she is creating history..so why not celebrate

no offense but when was the last time dp or kat opened a movie or had a franchise to their names with a much less popular co-star? That is what stardom is..i mean being a sidekick to HR / Shah..anyone can score numbers but that isn't your contribution..

Oh please.....a well made horror movie does wonders at BO.......Munjia with almost 2 unknown actors did amazing at BO.....Let us not forget that Stree 2 is the sequel to a very successful horror movie Stree....Shraddha has zero pull......otherwise all her movies would have done reasonably well.....atleast got a good initial opening......like u said....give credit only where its due....U know I don't like Deepu.....but comparing her to the stardom of Deepika, Kat or Alia is a sin literally...smiley36