Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

None of the articles in this thread have anything to do with reviews or box office performance so renamed the title. When a legit review comes out then you can open a new topic for reviews and BO performance.

Noted but in all honesty..all articles are only about BO performance..

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Mods bhi Stree hai kuch bhi kar sakti hai boss. Be careful.

Just for saying that smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Noted but in all honesty..all articles are only about BO performance..

No they are about advance bookings. We made a clear distinction between advance bookings and actual BO performance for this very reason. People were opening topics like 3 weeks in advance based on expected advance bookings to get their name in stickies. No more. It has to be a legitimate review or actual BO performance to count.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

No they are about advance bookings. We made a clear distinction between advance bookings and actual BO performance for this very reason. People were opening topics like 3 weeks in advance based on expected advance bookings to get their name in stickies. No more. It has to be a legitimate review or actual BO performance to count.

This movie is just 4 days away can you allow us to discuss given the hype?
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If this opens with 30 cr + then

- It will surely be A Blockbuster and will be Shraddha second Blockbuster where Alia still has non.

it will cross 200cr where Alia still straggle to cross.

with 30cr+ opening Alia will only keep dreaming about because her best opening is still below 20cr

Edited by forza - 2 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail

I didn't know that. But yeah i cannot care less for getting a sticky to my name. Just happy with the advances..so ill let it be to that..thanks anyway..will keep that in mind for later

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bechara Alia Johar, feel sorry for her

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: forza

Bechara Alia Johar, feel sorry for her

I am gonna enjoy the meltdowns for sure

Reading the title...I thought it was about either Sridevi or Madhuri or Deepu or Kat or Alia.....lekin TM ne dhokha kiya...smiley19

Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye GIF - Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye Pakistan - Discover & Share GIFs

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Reading the title...I thought it was about either Sridevi or Madhuri or Deepu or Kat or Alia.....lekin TM ne dhokha kiya...smiley19

Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye GIF - Sabbir31x Waqt Badal Diye Pakistan - Discover & Share GIFs

credit where due Blue Ice :)

sri and madz are legends but this is about present..and Shradha kapoor is doing it..she is creating history..so why not celebrate

no offense but when was the last time dp or kat opened a movie or had a franchise to their names with a much less popular co-star? That is what stardom is..i mean being a sidekick to HR / Shah..anyone can score numbers but that isn't your contribution..