Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

and so much ga ga over nepo product of kjo , begums superstardom especially during crew show is gone. history.

time to get back to the board now.

and anyone happy that's its a nepo who is going to be creating a historysmiley40

Madhuri, Sridevi, Katrina, Deepika...so sorry.

History.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Time to also announce Aashiqui 3 with Shraddha in it..but they will need to get someone who can act, opposite her to compensate for her non-existent acting skills..she can compensate on lack of beauty of the other person.

wont obviously do the mistake of putting her above Khans and Prabhas and all..but she is definitely pulling more crowd that Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun, Sid Mal, Ayushman, Kriti and Alia. I did not know people loved Stree so much, thought I was one of the few folks who thought Stree was an exceptionally good movie and deserves a lot more appreciation even though it made real good money even back then.

Edited by MaxMayfield - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But I can recall a million incidents about Shaitan. A not this đź’­ was it erased from the database ? smiley36

You see what you want to seesmiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

and so much ga ga over nepo product of kjo , begums superstardom especially during crew show is gone. history.

time to get back to the board now.

and anyone happy that's its a nepo who is going to be creating a historysmiley40

Madhuri, Sridevi, Katrina, Deepika...so sorry.

History.

Triggered smiley37smiley37smiley37

hahahahah hahahahah hahah hahahahahah

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elaichichai

The one I am happiest for is Shaitu, poor thing was trolled and bullied for so long by that gang!!!

Who has the real Brahmastra now smiley36

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Time to also announce Aashiqui 3 with Shraddha in it..but they will need to get someone who can act, opposite her to compensate for her non-existent acting skills..she can compensate on lack of beauty of the other person.

wont obviously do the mistake of putting her above Khans and Prabhas and all..but she is definitely pulling more crowd that Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun, Sid Mal, Ayushman, Kriti and Alia. I did not know people loved Stree so much, thought I was one of the few folks who thought Stree was an exceptionally good movie and deserves a lot more appreciation even though it made real good money even back then.

Was thinking same. Or Shraddha ARK also fine if they continue from Sequel and shraddha falling in love again with look alike of RJ. Going to cross 500 crores very smoothly. but it was bhatt production alia will never let that happen smiley36
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Triggered smiley37smiley37smiley37

hahahahah hahahahah hahah hahahahahah

smiley37apply on urself. the essay competition begins. its unfortunate we need 4 or more words otherwise one or two words would have done wonders to this topic. note: the response...hahahahahahahah https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359665
Maroonporsche thumbnail

smiley37apply on urself. the essay competition begins. its unfortunate we need 4 or more words otherwise one or two words would have done wonders to this topic. note: the response...hahahahahahahah https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359665

So they did all this and referred to you as triggered. But in some 90 days we are going to be told we were calling them names smiley36
Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So they did all this and referred to you as triggered. But in some 90 days we are going to be told we were calling them names smiley36

i don't know what the problem is here. Shraddha is a certified nepo too, its just like a nepo is going to give an all time blockbuster which is great, cos i DO support many nepos. actually i am happy it took a nepo to beat the likes of deepikas and katrina's stardom. for past few months we have been hearing like a broken record that aloo doesn't have a BB , blah blah, so be it. khush raho bhai. smiley36all this toolkit crap is neither funny/entertaining nor does any justice to Shraddhas ATBB in making. are we using this toolkit cos of fear ...still fear of an alioo...like really?

btw...i feel sorry for begum too..cos during crew many were running flags how historic her stardom is.

smiley37this gonna be fun.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

smiley37So you admit Jigra can't open this big? Already accepted defeat?