Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

You did not see. That does not mean it did not happensmiley36

But I can recall a million incidents about Shaitan. A not this 💭 was it erased from the database ? smiley36
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Don't forget Jigra coming later this year. If she's truly number1 and the best, her opening day HAS to beat Stree-2 numbers. No excuses or false narratives. She gotta deliver, if she's number 1 na?

Don’t worry. Like how they beat the numbers out for Brahmastra, they will apply the same toolkit for Jigra also and make sure it beats Stree 2. Only in the subsequent years we will know how fake it would be through the horse’s (read KJo) own mouth😅

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Which day was Shaitan bullied ? My memory escapes me on that. An I remember everything smiley36

This looks as made up as papa Roshan’s BO numbers from his special calculator smiley36

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But I can recall a million incidents about Shaitan. A not this 💭 was it erased from the database ? smiley36

Yeah I think people suffer from short term memory loss here or database erasure as you rightly put it given how just recently Shaitan was trolled and harassed on their gender identity and looks.

But sure let's pretend it did not happen cause its cute to do that when we are asslicking our new croniessmiley2

Edited by elaichichai - 2 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

well how about the feeling is good that nepo Shraddha is gonna beat the nepos of aloo's and begums.

and the feeling is all time high that superstars like deepikas and katrina's so called power and superstardom is history now.

smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

This looks as made up as papa Roshan’s BO numbers from his special calculator smiley36

Its happening in some other universe I guess

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

well how about the feeling is good that nepo Shraddha is gonna beat the nepos of aloo's and begums.

and the feeling is all time high that superstars like deepikas and katrina's so called power and superstardom is history now.

smiley36

Yep! Nepo for the win smiley36 Go Shraddha! smiley40

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

whats this bullying crap going on heresmiley36can we focus on history being created than some phuss phuss crying bullying crap

Stree on verge of overtaking all khans and prabhas toosmiley36fingers crossed

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hot damn!

looks like it's going to be Shraddha vs Shahrukh at the box office for the next couple of years smiley20

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

Wohoo Shraddha smiley40

Shraddha's stardom >>>>>> Deepika + Katrina's smiley41

Deepika has opening days of Pathan and HNY

Katrina has opening days of Tiger and Dhoom3

If we do not credit the franchise of Stree, Rao and the boys, then we should also skip the factors like YRF spy universe and Dhoom plus Khans for the others.