Frequent Posters

jillaivf thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

nice blog thanks for update it

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pathaka

Im happy for the film doing well but are we gonna pretend shraddha is the one responsible for this?
its one thing to be the only actress in the film (stree)…whole another thing to actually carry the film…(the dirty picture)

Was she responsible for the success of stree? Or was it the whole plot being interesting, rooted in known folklore with the crowd pulling horror comedy genre, and the comedic gags of the dudes? Like do ppl remember any of her scenes in stree?

She will get a hit to her name and granted the promotions are done with her coz she’s the glam factor in the film…but that’s like saying Sonam was responsible for the success of ranjhna or bhaag milkha…

you are right its the whole product which is pulling the crowd. nonetheless her presence is not turning off the crowd.

i have always liked her and most indian guys like her. she has the ultimate girl friend appearance about her and she can be hot too.

happy for her box office success.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/1823216443866931263?t=-Ahw0pQiU8rjqkoWwDbgGA&s=19

50Cr opening possibility? smiley3 Come on Shraddha smiley40

I wonder if any actress can beat or even reach this record, filhal toh saare Alphas ka omega ho gaya smiley36after all everything is fair in "Love and War" ;)

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/1823216443866931263?t=-Ahw0pQiU8rjqkoWwDbgGA&s=19

50Cr opening possibility? smiley3 Come on Shraddha smiley40

I wonder if any actress can beat or even reach this record, filhal toh saare Alphas ka omega ho gaya smiley36after all everything is fair in "Love and War" ;)

Bhai actress choro..yahan actors (majority) lifetime itna nae de pa rahay..this is something you don't even dream of..coz this is madness..50cr day1..dude..had it been any other actress she be shouting off the roof with this kind of opening..SK deserves it and this must have shaken everyone..esp those who call themselves no.1 hiding behind big stars..sab kuch thor phor kar dia SK ne smiley36 Matlab baki 2 movies bi hain..yahan tou log pagal hi ho gae full time..insane

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Bhai actress choro..yahan actors (majority) lifetime itna nae de pa rahay..this is something you don't even dream of..coz this is madness..50cr day1..dude..had it been any other actress she be shouting off the roof with this kind of opening..SK deserves it and this must have shaken everyone..esp those who call themselves no.1 hiding behind big stars..sab kuch thor phor kar dia SK ne smiley36 Matlab baki 2 movies bi hain..yahan tou log pagal hi ho gae full time..insane

Yeah RRR credit ke liye PR, that phase was epicsmiley36

Anyway this is bonkers stuff, never underestimate the power of simps 20240813_183523.jpgsmiley36 I mean I get it

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As much as I would like this to open around 50crrs, think this would open more in the range of 35-40crrs. Even 30crrs would be astonishing number for this. Hopefully the reviews/wom are at least decent if not good.

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Yeah RRR credit ke liye PR, that phase was epicsmiley36

Anyway this is bonkers stuff, never underestimate the power of simps 20240813_183523.jpgsmiley36 I mean I get it

Shradhaa ke jalwe dikhane ke liye hi Varun wala song add kiye ye log lagta hai 😂