Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I wonder who is behind in all of this. One after another.

Banned

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh boy 🙄

So social media and fandoms being what they are, a handful of Sid fans just hate Kiara because they think they know better than Sid what’s best for him and that ain’t Kiara according to them 🙄. And some chic manipulated two girls and scammed them out of 50 lakhs (allegedly) for inside information and to “save Sid” from Kiara. The culprit apparently runs a fanclub and has met Sid in a couple of meet and greets he’s hosted and posed with her so as a result she’s claimed that she’s close to his team and has information. The two so called victims were clearly dumb as door knobs and fell for all the lies.

Here are some of the lies they fell for:

Kiara threatened Sid’s family to force him to marry her.

Kiara abuses Sid and his family.

Kiara sleeps around with all her costars and even KJo and Manish Malhotra are her lovers.

Kiara used black magic on Sid.

There’s a lot more gross stuff. The chic who posted it tagged a lot of media accounts and basically asked Sid to help her get her money back. I guess that’s called audacity. I’m gonna pay a lot of money because I believed your wife was the devil but now you help me get my money back 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄. Media accounts started picking up on this and that’s why Sid made that statement.

I hope the culprit is punished to the full extent of the law. But I don’t feel bad for the “victims” either. Some people’s stupidity has no limits 🤷🏽‍♀️.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Oh boy 🙄

So social media and fandoms being what they are, a handful of Sid fans just hate Kiara because they think they know better than Sid what’s best for him and that ain’t Kiara according to them 🙄. And some chic manipulated two girls and scammed them out of 50 lakhs (allegedly) for inside information and to “save Sid” from Kiara. The culprit apparently runs a fanclub and has met Sid in a couple of meet and greets he’s hosted and posed with her so as a result she’s claimed that she’s close to his team and has information. The two so called victims were clearly dumb as door knobs and fell for all the lies.

Kiara sleeps around with all her costars and even KJo and Manish Malhotra are her lovers.

There’s a lot more gross stuff. The chic who posted it tagged a lot of media accounts and basically asked Sid to help her get her money back. I guess that’s called audacity. I’m gonna pay a lot of money because I believed your wife was the devil but now you help me get my money back 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄. Media accounts started picking up on this and that’s why Sid made that statement.

I hope the culprit is punished to the full extent of the law. But I don’t feel bad for the “victims” either. Some people’s stupidity has no limits 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I read all these in today's news and was shocked. I think the real problem is that Sid has some really obsessed fans. How are they doing this in today's time? Believing in black magic and stuff. BW is turning into kpop with obsessed fans.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh boy 🙄

wow it seems like some obsessed fan is in love with Sid.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh boy 🙄

Indian version of sasaeng fan who thinks they own celebs they obsess over & when things don't go their way, they blame it all on the said celeb. These delusional freaks are simply not right in their head.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

I read all these in today's news and was shocked. I think the real problem is that Sid has some really obsessed fans. How are they doing this in today's time? Believing in black magic and stuff. BW is turning into kpop with obsessed fans.

There was a long post about this on Reddit and one comment said they were able to find the girl’s LinkedIn account and while she’s young she’s actually college educated. But some people are book smart and completely lack common sense. I guess developing an unhealthy obsession with a celebrity can really affect your judgement and analytical abilities 🤷🏽‍♀️. I don’t know. I absolutely cannot relate to this. I would never pay a penny towards a celebrity outside of movie or concert tickets. In this day and age isn’t it common sense that when a stranger on the internet asks for money you delete them immediately? Money and personal information is absolute no go zones.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Indian version of sasaeng fan who thinks they own celebs they obsess over & when things don't go their way, they blame it all on the said celeb. These delusional freaks are simply not right in their head.

These two girls who fell for this scam are in the U.S. and England but I’m sure there are crazy fans in India too. Sid and Kiara should up their security game.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

wow it seems like some obsessed fan is in love with Sid.

That’s part of it. Another part is the shipping culture on social media. Like I said above, there are a few vocal Sid fans who hate Kiara and a couple are Sid Alia shippers, including the culprit in this case from what I’ve understood.

I know several Varia fans who have been nasty to Natasha on social media. Though I don’t think any of them have been stupid enough to pay money to save Varun from her 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Look, we all gossip and speculate and all that. That’s half the reason why we are here smiley36. We all have our favorites we want to praise and then those we dislike that we criticize. It’s the nature of celebrity forums and social media. But most of us are able to switch back to our real lives once we close IF or insta or whatever and not get consumed by celebs. I guess that’s not the case for everyone.