SCAM: Corporate Bookings and Inflated Numbers

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

I see everyone attacking BMCM for their fake numbers, and although I do agree. I am here to remind you all of a very important fact.

As much as I want to bash the film as well and laugh at the obviously fake BO numbers, I won't because I want to remind everyone to do the same thing when YOUR favorite actors do it too. Don't be a hypocrite

I won't take names because its so obvious, we all know which stars have done this and fudged their numbers, but don't come for BMCM and attack them - and then when your fav stars do the same you're here handing out rugs to hide everything under it and act all innocent about it. Yeah no. If its wrong, its wrong for everyone, face your reality please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

You're here after the Twitter drama aren't you? smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If one of Akshays other Three movies coming this year is a hit this soon all could be mind mapped from our heads

1274961 thumbnail

Netizen Compiled Alia's 'Shiva' Dialogues From Brahmastra & Internet Is ROFL Over The Viral Clip

Word Count: 0

I too was going to open a topic on this but u beat me to the punch. Bollywood is a scam.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Can we talk about dunki

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh shut up At least with cooperate bookings my jawan is sitting at # 1, even cooperate bookings not working fir others sitting at total 20 cr for 2 days smiley370.18 lakh other languagesmiley37smiley37

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://ibb.co/MNy9QfQ

Word Count: 1