Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Alia headlining RRR....is giving solid takkar to the silliness of Stree 2 being a hit because of Shraddha..smiley37...humko kam na famajhna....smiley16

Alia headlining RRR is as true as Suhana Khan being the next Aishwarya Rai, why stop there only! in fact she’s even better looking and talented than her. The way she roller skates is way better than all Ash dance numbers.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Alia headlining RRR is as true as Suhana Khan being the next Aishwarya Rai, why stop there only! in fact she’s even better looking and talented than her. The way she roller skates is way better than all Ash dance numbers.

Why are you telling me..I didn't say that......why don't you tell your brain not to imagine silly things.....smiley37smiley37

Desperation is real......when one has to bring Suhana to defend Shraddha....smiley37smiley37

Shaitanu is imagining all these weird things about Suhana....and then blaming me that I said it.....smiley37smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Shaitanu is imagining all these weird things about Suhana....and then blaming me that I said it.....smiley37smiley37

When did I say you said that smiley36 please re read and re attempt to reply
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shaitian is as obsessed with Suhana as FOD. And where did Aish come from? She is old enough to be Suhana's mother.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And obsession with Alia continues

This moment should be shradha shradha shradha but yahan toh alia Alia Alia ki chant hoh rahen hain 🙏

Bechaari sharvahi who was also in running is neglected, like I say obsession with alia is unreal

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

And obsession with Alia continues

This moment should be shradha shradha shradha but yahan toh alia Alia Alia ki chant hoh rahen hain 🙏

Bechaari sharvahi who was also in running is neglected, like I say obsession with alia is unreal

Point proven then na. Also you’re right. I’m bored of Alia, yawn. Gonna focus on Stree now. Did you get your tickets ?
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Why is this list conveniently ignoring Sadak 2, the most disliked movie on YouTube of all time? Brahmastra which literally has bankrupt KJo's Dharma. Both of them are two of the biggest box office disasters of all time.

Let's not forget the mega flops that were Kalank and Shaandaar.

Sadak 2 is OTT Release on Hotstar, like Darlings on Netflix. I haven't included both. OTT Release ka hit/flop nahi aata. Sadak 2 trailer was trolled for specific reason at that time on YT.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Sadak 2 is OTT Release on Hotstar, like Darlings on Netflix. I haven't included both. OTT Release ka hit/flop nahi aata. Sadak 2 trailer was trolled for specific reason at that time on YT.

Sadak 2 is a sadak chaap film smiley37 she was destroyed for it
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sadak 2 is a sadak chaap film smiley37 she was destroyed for it

Yes, it was bad film. But she was trolled like bali ka bakra by that time newly born SSR fans.

And you are her hater since eternity, so forget it.