Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Could it be what one would say in the public restroom of a restaurant? smiley4

I rather not say anything 🤐

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: chooseme

He is just being naughty here. The remark on Madhuri and Juhi is a bad one. But also Jacquiline making that sound is in bad taste. I am not sure Karan referred to that kind of a sound. If we are pointing out sleazy behaviour by a man, lets point out a women's inappropriate behaviour as well.

Yes, she made that noise, that makes her tharki too according to this forum rules

Although as someone here said the show itself is supposed to be outrageous

Bold - And yes Kjo was referring to that kind of sound

TotalBetty thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

I wonder how actresses make what is referred to as org**mic sounds during those 'scenes'

That would be more or equally embarassing than the nude sex scenes they're doing

Worst is having to make that sound during post production dubbing but nowdays everything is recorded live I think

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

I wonder how actresses make what is referred to as org**mic sounds during those 'scenes'

That would be more or equally embarassing than the nude sex scenes they're doing

Worst is having to make that sound during post production dubbing but nowdays everything is recorded live I think

The stereotypical old Asian martial arts Chinese movies had their actresses squealing. smiley37smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The stereotypical old Asian martial arts Chinese movies had their actresses squealing. smiley37smiley37

And that was so so cringeworthy 🤐

TotalBetty thumbnail

Squealing during action sequences you mean? Cz as far as I know Chinese movies don't have much sex scenes, do they?

Now Hong Kong movies, they're are a different matter. HK, SK, Japanese movies could give European movies a run for their money in that department

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Squealing during action sequences you mean? Cz as far as I know Chinese movies don't have much sex scenes, do they?

Now Hong Kong movies, they're are a different matter. HK, SK, Japanese movies could give European movies a run for their money in that department

Would a 'shrill chuckle' be better? smiley4

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What the hell did he find in Kiara anyway? smiley5

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

What the hell did he find in Kiara anyway? smiley5

It’s the other way around actually smiley39

Sidharth is a total FLOP actor while Kiara is a rising star, so she could’ve done much better than a flop hero like Sid rather than ruining her own brand value by settling for a for a wooden talentless has-been like Sidharth smiley8