Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If one of Akshays other Three movies coming this year is a hit this soon all could be mind mapped from our heads

I repeat Bollywood is scam don’t matter hit or not
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Oh shut up At least with cooperate bookings my jawan is sitting at # 1, even cooperate bookings not working fir others sitting at total 20 cr for 2 days smiley370.18 lakh other languagesmiley37smiley37

Oooooooooooooooooooook smiley20

Word Count: 1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really detest all these Twitter postings with hinting and not naming...obviously they want people to make assumptions smiley21

If they really would have proof, why then not giving names of movies, producers etc. To me, these kind of statements show a very shady behaviour.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I really detest all these Twitter postings with hinting and not naming...obviously they want people to make assumptions smiley21

If they really would have proof, why then not giving names of movies, producers etc. To me, these kind of statements show a very shady behaviour.

adda today said big 4 so they saying it’s pathan, gardar 2, jawan, animal. But they saying what’s the big deal it’s common practice lol smiley36 but BMCM was named not even hinted

With animal boi said it was only 400 cr and others 500 cr range not what producers said. They not counting languages etc so when one looks backYears later this is what might remain

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe the real question to ask is, why is it bothering you? Are you a fan of someone who participated in such activities?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Maybe the real question to ask is, why is it bothering you? Are you a fan of someone who participated in such activities?

Shady journalistic behaviour always bothers me...and those people work in the journalistic field.

Making people doing guesses when it comes to accusations (here not well-received practices) is manipulative...I don't like to get manipulated into thinking about specific movies.

So again, when there is proof then give names. Last year there had been proof only been published about Salaar and one betraying practice of its makers/distributors...not about any other movie.

Btw, I'm not a fan of any actor or actress. My relation to SRK is not that of a fan.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago