Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Oh wow, so he takes his scripts to KJO, and he's turning them into movies with him as the main lead? Talk about being in the ultimate insider club. Outsiders can only dream of that kind of privilege.

Tell me about it, despite all the backing and privilege 12 saal mein only 1 solo hitsmiley36

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Tell me about it, despite all the backing and privilege 12 saal mein only 1 solo hitsmiley36

Soty,Htp,Ek villain,K&S,Marjaavan,Shershaah we have here more than 1 solo hit...😂

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Neerja won Best Feature film in Hindi. Is that Sonams award

Apparently, yes. smiley36

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So everyone has National Award in BW because a film they starred in won, that's great to know.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Oh wow, so he takes his scripts to KJO, and he's turning them into movies with him as the main lead? Talk about being in the ultimate insider club. Outsiders can only dream of that kind of privilege.

I don't understand why Sid does not try production. He has a wife VERY successful at the box office. He cannot act at all! He may have an eye for films, much like many others, but he has ZERO audience connection - he picks good scripts and can't flesh them out. Why can't he produce a film for his wife? I am guessing financial issues?

Shershaah was quite frankly a fluke, and I'm saying this as someone who was decently impressed with that performance.

In that regard, he's very similar to his future costar Janhvi Kapoor, as she picks decent scripts and does ok on paper, but the fact that she has zero audience connection (besides a fluke Mili - Bawaal worked on Nitesh's direction and suffered too) means that she gets trolled a lot. Somehow Sid has escaped unscathed.

This was pathetic. Arjun Kapoor is a fake PR made man, who basically relies on his 'personality' to stay relevant. Sid on the other hand, does everything right on paper to do well besides the actual acting bit, which is the most important!

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Soty,Htp,Ek villain,K&S,Marjaavan,Shershaah we have here more than 1 solo hit...😂

SOTY was actually a flop. KJO hid collections.

Kapoor and Sons didn't run on Sid (it worked because of the great script) but we can count his performance in it on a technicality. Not a solo hit.

Marjawaan fudged collections and was below average/flop - I think it made profit but because they did booking. There was a scandal about it written by Softly Bathing.

Ek Villain and Shershaah are his major hits.Sadly I think HTP (avg) is underrated, it should be on this list.

1274961 thumbnail

When you are good-looking you can get away with anything even one expression

Edited by Petrichor80 - 9 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

When you are good-looking you can get away with anything even one expression

Others are given great movies and directors even though they are flops since their debut and all their big movies flopped before but we already know what nepotism is like and how it works in Bollywood..u can buy a career,awards..Some are lucky because outside of Bollywood some druggie faces 😏 would not have a job. We saw how far some nepos did in a real industry like Hollywood 😂

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Others are given great movies and directors even though they are flops since their debut and all their big movies flopped before and blamed the directors,but we already know what nepotism is like and how it works in Bollywood..u can buy a career,awards..Some are lucky because outside of Bollywood some druggie faces 😏 would not have a job. We saw how far some nepos did in a real industry like Hollywood 😂

Word Count: 1

Dirdam thumbnail

I would like to see the drug addict in Hollywood but with that face I don't think they will call him even to play the garbage collector man role in a movie 😕

4961.jpg

Even Robin Williams in Jumanji looks better.

1497869211-robin-williams-jumanji-1.jpg