Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Reverse racism does not exist. This whole thread is just wild.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

Maybe no one else wanted him?smiley36Sounds like an attention seeker. And how did Katrina wrong him? Stole his wallet or something?

"Shah participated in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss 10 as a wild card entrant. He faced criticism in the news for alleging that his BW career was cut short by Katrina Kaif, telling fellow contestants that it was Kaif's fault that he went unnoticed in Fitoor, stating that his cameo was cut short as a result of Kaif wanting to re-shoot her opening scenes in the movie."

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

"Shah participated in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss 10 as a wild card entrant. He faced criticism in the news for alleging that his BW career was cut short by Katrina Kaif, telling fellow contestants that it was Kaif's fault that he went unnoticed in Fitoor, stating that his cameo was cut short as a result of Kaif wanting to re-shoot her opening scenes in the movie."

Wow Kitty Kat ruined this guys shine smiley36
1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Which scene you guys talking about? I can’t recall smiley13

this scene (it’s bad enough that I went scouring the net for you. smiley36 if it doesn’t jog your memory, ignorance is bliss 🙂‍↔️)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6ddXKxo22Y/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

Reverse racism does not exist. This whole thread is just wild.

I agree. individuals from majority groups can experience prejudice or discrimination, but it is not the same as systemic racism that minority groups face.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I agree. individuals from majority groups can experience prejudice or discrimination, but it is not the same as systemic racism that minority groups face.

Yep. It reminds me of this. smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M

1243752 thumbnail

I haven't seen this before, but he couldn't be more on the spot. Loved it! smiley36