Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

great..

Word Count: 1

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Ok, bibbojaan gut arrested as soon as she killed a British officer. Yeh toh Ghar mein gaayi thi, wahaan toh police hogi naa to keep their offier safe. Arrest honi chahiye naa...

Maybe that's why they all run to lucknow🤔 she somehow escapes and goes to her mother and they all go chalo chale lucknow🤔

Unrelated to this post: they should have just a prequel with the three sisters 🤦‍♀️

Abha was fantastic as younger mallikajaan, so was Sonakshi and the actress playing younger Waheeda just did a small stint, but was much better than Sharmil.

It would a great story of the two feeling so oppressed by the eldest but can't do anything and than Waheeda just living out her days in hopes of Khwabgah (we could see how she got insecurity issues, Mallika's descent into tyranny)

But khair, abhi toh naa Aditi hai, na Richa, Sharmin ko jhelna padega

*Spoilers*. I liked how most of the characters in that series were gray shaded, yet had traumas of their own to deal with. Like Mallikajaan was despicable but you couldn’t help but feel sorry for her and even root for her when she killed her older tyrannical sister. I even felt for her younger scheming sister Waheeda at times. The only truly “innocent” and good character was Alamzeb, but I think even Bibbojaan had a heart of gold.

Despite it being 🥱 some watch it because there is interesting history n plots

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Sharmin killed the main villain at the end of the series. I think she will be there in 2nd season.

will tajdar be back?

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

will tajdar be back?

Tajdar is deadsmiley19

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

maybe they will add Taha as a different character? Him and manisha stolen the show.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

maybe they will add Taha as a different character? Him and manisha stolen the show.

Alamzeb was pregnant with Tajdar's child.. maybe last few episodes mein Taha ko uske bete ke form mein introduce kare?

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Be prepared for it to be butchered, decimated and massacred. And it was not even a masterpiece to begin with. smiley36