Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Surprisingly there’s no sexual content or vulgar scenes in this series. You should give it a try.

I found the 'Gaja gamini' scene to be quite vulgar lol. I'd rather watch an unsimulated sex scene. It makes my skin crawl whenever I watch her doing that in random vids on my YouTube feed. It's crazy how every other woman on the internet does her version of it. Tawaif ki chaal chalan trending hai. Kya zamana hai xD.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

This guy has been in news for everything except his performance. Isse pehle it was about his ex-gf.

But, ofcourse, I am not surprised. Bhansali has been known to be toxic to work with. Sharmin ki harkatein dekh ke pata chal raha hai.

Also Sonakshi doesn't seem to get along with Aditi. No one seems to get along with Sharmin. This guy had issues. Richa Chaddha was yelled at by Bhansali and he passed it off as a stunt to get a good performance from her.

I wanna watch a e true Hollywood story of this show rather than the show itself smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

After that one scene I knew Nawaabs (in SLB'S Heeramandi) were useless... Like I don't want to bracket them, but except tajdaar, sab idiots hi nikle (reason 57280 why good writing matters and not just chandeliers can do the job)

Tajdaar ne bhi baad mei apni asliyat ek tarah se dikha hi di thi, when he refused to acknowledge his girlfriend Alamzeb in front of that British officer and branded her a “whore” just so he could continue his fight for freedom struggle movement, he didn’t have the balls to confess that his girlfriend was not at fault, instead he left her to rot in jail.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I found the 'Gaja gamini' scene to be quite vulgar lol. I'd rather watch an unsimulated sex scene. It makes my skin crawl whenever I watch her doing that in random vids on my YouTube feed. It's crazy how every other woman on the internet does her version of it. Tawaif ki chaal chalan trending hai. Kya zamana hai xD.

Hahah I might have skipped that.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

That's the reason why I don't feel an interest to watch this series (actually, I rarely watch series)...If I want to enjoy Bhansali's artistic skills in costumes and set decoration and a classy Indian brothel, I'll rewatch Devdas smiley1

Of course, also in the Hindi filmindustry racism exists...but as racist thinking is one of human's flaws, it is something that exists everywhere.

As for my personal experience with Indians, I would like to stress that during my (non-touristic) stays in Mumbai, I never felt treated in a racist way.

Glad to hear that!

When was this, may I ask? Was it in recent times

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Indians do get weird arpund foreigners, there was a video of a white woman (idr kahaan se hai) who was touched inappropriately and a Korean woman who was just vlogging and these dudes started getting all weird with her.

That said, Bhansali is jerk to everyone (not named Sharmin) RK said that he was very difficult to work with, Shahid too was upset on sets (but that's mostly because of his role)

Yes I saw that Korean girl video

And white woman - not just one incidence, it's not uncommon sadly

A decade ago, it was so common to hear rape, sexual assault of white female tourist, esp in Delhi

(I once posted can't they atleast keep the Capital City safe, a wise guy commented, you don't want other cities safe)

But we heard about rape of local girls too, so no discrimination...

DushtKanya thumbnail

Wow SLB sounds like an arse, and what was with the fat comment?

TotalBetty thumbnail

Not being introduced to people, not saying proper ‘Hi’ - don’t know if it’s a Desi thing

Sometimes (not always but it’s not uncommon) at Desi parties or get togethers, the host who was nice enough to invite you, forgets to do the basic courtesy of introducing you to the strangers, the other guests there. It becomes more awkward when you’re also subjected to the dreaded ‘stare’ from other desis - the infamous Indian stare

Edited by TotalBetty - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Glad to hear that!

When was this, may I ask? Was it in recent times

No, not very recent...several times some years ago smiley1

Now, family keeps me busy smiley2

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

This guy has been in news for everything except his performance. Isse pehle it was about his ex-gf.

But, ofcourse, I am not surprised. Bhansali has been known to be toxic to work with. Sharmin ki harkatein dekh ke pata chal raha hai.

Also Sonakshi doesn't seem to get along with Aditi. No one seems to get along with Sharmin. This guy had issues. Richa Chaddha was yelled at by Bhansali and he passed it off as a stunt to get a good performance from her.

I googled him and he even blamed Katrina Kaif once

I wonder why he chose BW of all places?

His Mom American, Dad English, born in Ireland, studied in NY but chose to work here