Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't know I fight for which race more, but atleast I don't fight for the rights of child molesters and pedophiles

Don't get enraged even when they're criticized mildly

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

😹 If I find myself with s’mittens, will they not warm my hands faster than going bare pawed? 💅

Smitten cold hands, warm heart... and warm hands, cold heart... 💙.. I thinkve everything! Most things.. somethings..yourthings!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Jason should try some other roles in Bollywood

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Poor guy. Must have been stressful for him! And Bhansali sounds like such an arrogant prick!

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not just the less famous....SLB makes even the famous ones cry.....so many established actors have said this that with SLB...it is always my way or highway...smiley36

BTW I haven't watched HM yet.......did you like it? Is there a lot of sexual content?? OTT dramas are generally full of sex....wants me to throw up....smiley11

Surprisingly there’s no sexual content or vulgar scenes in this series. You should give it a try.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

Surprisingly there’s no sexual content or vulgar scenes in this series. You should give it a try.

Shekhar suman laughing in the cornersmiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Indians do get weird arpund foreigners, there was a video of a white woman (idr kahaan se hai) who was touched inappropriately and a Korean woman who was just vlogging and these dudes started getting all weird with her.

That said, Bhansali is jerk to everyone (not named Sharmin) RK said that he was very difficult to work with, Shahid too was upset on sets (but that's mostly because of his role)

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Indians do get weird arpund foreigners, there was a video of a white woman (idr kahaan se hai) who was touched inappropriately and a Korean woman who was just vlogging and these dudes started getting all weird with her.

I was about to say since it is harmful to say racism against white people in India doesn’t exist…even if it is minuscule assuming…it is still there and this isn’t in the context of Jason Shah but even in BW white people used as background dancers are exploited to the hilt and then there is countless stories of white tourists who get harassed and so much more I can’t list those words
1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Shekhar suman laughing in the cornersmiley36

My brain had kindly erased that scene from my memory to save me from reliving the trauma but your comment just brought it back to haunt me. 😶‍🌫️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

My brain had kindly erased that scene from my memory to save me from reliving the trauma but your comment just brought it back to haunt me. 😶‍🌫️

After that one scene I knew Nawaabs (in SLB'S Heeramandi) were useless... Like I don't want to bracket them, but except tajdaar, sab idiots hi nikle (reason 57280 why good writing matters and not just chandeliers can do the job)

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago