Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

They are obsessed with Anti RK Aloo members. They find ways to indirectly/directly mention us in their conversation smiley37

And you ( and those who liked your post ) are obsessed with RK Aloo fans along with RK/Aloo - you find ways to directly mention them in every tooic smiley37

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

And you are obsessed with RK Aloo fans along with RK/Aloo - you find ways to directly mention them in every tooic smiley37

mentioned me in CC

sad situation

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

mentioned me in CC

sad situation

Ah forgive them Maroon Ji. They are innocent ones who didn't know anything:

1) They did not know saying things they said (innocent, harmless things according to them) could fetch warnings

2) They did not know accusing others of mid without adequate evidence is against the IF COC.

3) They did not know one additional I'd fetches 20 percent warning. So for the times you were accused of being a mid, you should have been banned by now. Hey have you been banned?? Is it your mid replying from the clone of your original id??

4)They did not know that a particular thread is made for a particular purpose, hence the biggest philanderer (female) thread ended up becoming a thread of how dumb Alia is for not knowing the name of Indian President..smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

1) They did not know saying things they said (innocent, harmless things according to them) could fetch warnings

2) They did not know accusing others of mid without adequate evidence is against the IF COC.

3) They did not know one additional I'd fetches 30 percent waning. So by the times you were accused of being a mid, you should have been banned by now. Hey have you been banned?? Is it your mid replying from the clone of your original id??

4)They did not know that a particular thread is made for a particular purpose, hence the biggest philanderer (female) thread ended up becoming a thread of how dumb Alia is for not knowing the name of Indian President..smiley36

All they know is how to talk about me. I know I guess I’ll let them and report them 🤷‍♀️ continuously
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did Karan Johar hack their ig?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

And the first thing last:

1) So are we talking about integrity/lack of there?? If yes, didn’t you tell me in the other thread, that you don’t want to spar with me, but prefer some other members??? Instead of pointing fingers at others how about you show the integrity of your words??

Haven’t I asked you to F**K OFF there and then??

With what integrity are you quoting me again???

TRIGGERED smiley44The fact that you’re this mad proves all my points. Love it smiley37abuse me more na? That’s all you will say? Thats worse than Alia’s dancing. That’s the best you got ? I want more, give me more. I know I know truth hurts and stings.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dunno what is worse -- you accusing me of being mad or your inability of self-restraint to ignore me..

We could write a book the broken rules smiley1
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

The truth is, sour grapes do make the best w(h)ine. Be prepared for more of w(h)ine making in future..

Alia is never a great dancer, but I dunno what is worse -- her dancing or you coming to me again after telling how much you dislike me.

I dunno what is worse -- you accusing me of being mad or your inability of self-restraint to ignore me..

I can't even fathom what is worse -- you and your elks pregnancy shaming Alia or you shaming yourself with lack of self-respect

Yup , the truth is you are so triggered that you do not even remember what you have told me last time and have come again for more...

So if you want it, I'm not stingy to deny people the thing they want so desperately.

Since you have asked for it, once again -F**K OFF...

Yawn. Cant be bothered. Was expecting better. Cmon yaar, is that your best shot ?
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

3) They did not know one additional I'd fetches 30 percent waning. So by the times you were accused of being a mid, you should have been banned by now. Hey have you been banned?? Is it your mid replying from the clone of your original id??

can’t be bothered but still quoting you