Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Don’t forget, you’re talking to the same crowd who clapped at his “300” gfs dialogue in Sanju and the entire Animal movie. What else can be expected?

Feminism is non-existent in RK fans world, but everywhere else it’s the first they will bring up. smiley36

Everything is Rishi Kapor’s fault, Neetu’s fault, childhoods fault, Deepika’s fault, Katrina’s fault, Alia’s fault etc….. he doesn’t have a brain of his own?

That’s his entire existence. 43 year old grown up manchild who wears diapers .😩

Edited by e1t53e - 2 months ago

Don’t forget, you’re talking to the same crowd who clapped at his “300” gfs dialogue in Sanju and the entire Animal movie. What else can be expected?

Feminism is non-existent in RK fans world, but everywhere else it’s the first they will bring up. smiley36

Everything is Rishi Kapor’s fault, Neetu’s fault, childhoods fault, Deepika’s fault, Katrina’s fault, Alia’s fault etc….. he doesn’t have a brain of his own?

Again...another assumption....you are getting better at making assumptions everyday......no one laughed at the 300 GFs dialogue....Bri the biggest Ranbir fan has not even watched Animal in theater and neither have I...I watched Animal....by fast forwarding it at home........Praising a movie......and praising the actor are 2 different things.....yes Bira has done amazing in both the movies.....always love his performances...

But you can keep assuming things about Bira fans.....that is what you do best....smiley36

BTW...Sanju is a real person....like Khilji was......Do Ranveer fans clap at all the dirty thing Ranveer did in Padmavat....as Khilji???

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Ranbir fans on diaper changing duty today….

Looks like a full explosive diaper today so extra effort 😂

Explosive he toh nahi tha kuchh bhi.....but some are so used to smelling dirty diapers......that they will even shit themselves in a clean diaper and then start crying about it....smiley37smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Again...another assumption....you are getting better at making assumptions everyday......no one laughed at the 300 GFs dialogue....Bri the biggest Ranbir fan has not even watched Animal in theater and neither have I...I watched Animal....by fast forwarding it at home........Praising a movie......and praising the actor are 2 different things.....yes Bira has done amazing in both the movies.....always love his performances...

But you can keep assuming things about Bira fans.....that is what you do best....smiley36

Not once did I take your name ji. I am not sure why you assumed I was talking about you or Briahna? I get my information from multiple sources including X, IF, IG, Reddit etc. I’m very aware of how RK fans think, As you can see there are some others here too who have observed the same. We’re not crazy or making up stuff.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That has been a common theme with Ranbir fans for years, and now even his PR it seems. Nothing is ever his fault. Has he ever been held accountable for anything?

Not once did I take your name ji. I am not sure why you assumed I was talking about you or Briahna? I get my information from multiple sources including X, IF, IG, Reddit etc. I’m very aware of how RK fans think, As you can see there are some others here too who have observed the same. We’re not crazy or making up stuff.

OMG....are we allowed to talk what people say about Ranveer and Deepu on other websites......It will be so much fun....I can quote a 100 things.....smiley37smiley40

Maroonporsche thumbnail

BTW...Sanju is a real person....like Khilji was......Do Ranveer fans clap at all the dirty thing Ranveer did in Padmavat....as Khilji???

They might be camping at Ranbirs house also smiley36

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They might be camping at Ranbirs house also smiley36

Camping?? The things they tell about Ranbir....more like a fly on the wall of his bedroom....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

OMG....are we allowed to talk what people say about Ranveer and Deepu on other websites......It will be so much fun....I can quote a 100 things.....smiley37smiley40

Sure? You can do whatever you want. Some advice though - the constant need to bring in Ranveer every five seconds is not going to help you. According to some, isn’t RK above him in every single way? Why compare him to someone beneath him?