Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Ranbir thinks he doesnt need therapy, but all signs say otherwise. His detached attitude, not able to share his feelings, trigger with loud noises, these are all signs of abuse he went through as a child. Neetu-Rishi relationship was more abusive than they let out to be.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This is the part of the video......out of which 2or 3 lines have been taken out....and the good part was left out....no wonder all the neutrals found it a good and honest interview......SRK fans especially forgot how.......SRK's one sentence was taken out of context and a whole hungama happened over his intolerance comment.......have a little empathy when it has happened to your own favorite....smiley36

https://twitter.com/iamsatypandey/status/1817106709510324608

He didn’t mention the pregnancy though? How that led to the rushed marriage ? Conveniently forgot that na? Worry not, I’m here to remind us all.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: e1t53e

oh let them talk whatever they want about each other but the creep is so thick in his mind that he didn’t know where to stop and went and outed a very personal information that Aamir Khan shared about his family equations. 🤢 I have no idea how anyone can justify such things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1ee2a6g/inadvertently_or_not_ranbir_revealed_a_secret/?sort=new

What do you expect from a man who brought up Anushka’s anxiety meds during an on camera interview?!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He didn’t mention the pregnancy though? How that led to the rushed marriage ? Conveniently forgot that na? Worry not, I’m here to remind us all.

No, but he talked about how he met her when he was 20 and she was only 9. That story is not cute and they need to stop talking about it.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So you admit they’re dumb then?

Won't like to tell anyone dumb only because they do things that aren't smart...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Won't like to tell anyone dumb only because they do things that aren't smart...

Ummm Huh?… You lost me smiley37
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ummm Huh?… You lost me smiley37

Well, I mean that people do or say dumb things but that doesn't make them dumb as such. I would prefer to say "that was dumb" instead of "you are dumb" smiley1

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I assumed he's talking about something that's actually triggering. Until I saw the example he gave. There's nothing wrong /unjust in one spouse molding their personality to make things easier for the other (as long as that's appreciated and not taken for granted ). But to have to tone it down when your kid falls is something that shouldn't be expected of anyone. He thinks he'd come off as a caring husband who is fair and willing to work on the relationship but he's just bailing when he says he hasn't done much for her yet. It sounds a preemptive non apology. He's 41 . Way past the age by when you should have figured out how far is too far. Asking his wife to ' tone it down' when her child's safety is in question is unfair and that's not something she should feel obligated to do. Having grown up in an unpleasant home environment with an abusive parent around makes you sensitive to loud voices because you anticipate a quarrel that can escalate into something nastier . That's not the same loudness as a mum going " Arrey So and So are you okay beta ??!! Omg she fell ". It sounds like he's milking his terrible childhood to make her walk on eggshells.He feels entitled to do this, otherwise he'd know this is something that needs to be worked on, not shared casually during an interview. In his defense Alia can be quite loud. Like she's 13 and not 30-whatever.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

These soft soy femboys are something, carrying on self created "trauma" about their fathers speaking loud to them, there are guys that would get beaten till they bled by their fathers from as old as 12 get mistreated in front of their other cousins and family and they move on to better things and learn to never be like that, there are women getting assaulted multiple times, but brave it away with a smile and fight those internal battles to never let it get the better of them, real actual problems than this middle aged kid on the block with "daddy issues"

Edited by cory - 2 months ago
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In dono ko dushmanon ki zarurat nai..ye khud hi apne pair pe kulhari marte rehte hain.He shouldn’t have said that.Period.You don’t need the world to know every thing about you Ranbir.Alia and Ranbir both unknowingly end up saying things which results in their bashing.Thoda to seekho apni purani galtiyon se.

Also as much as I love Alia..I have to admit Alia can be really loud at times..even in some of her interviews her tone is very annoying.