what a beautiful combo of actors, singers and Music / lyrics smiley27

https://youtu.be/Fdk3brbEkPw?si=ndFaEx0o9K5cadk8

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ab kyun rona, didn’t they manifest it smiley37

popcorn jal raha haismiley36TM comment....'this was giving aloo sleepless nights'smiley37

acha trolling hi sahi..parr academy took their time to do it. smiley36kuch logon ko woh bhi naseeb nahi hota

and as if academy understands exhaustiveness of a kathak...i believe after met gala, they just uploaded something on aloo...but that bhansali mexican topiwala dance is a bit clownish at least for me. smiley37bhansali tum bhismiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Usme v toh bacchi hi lag rahi thi😂

It hurts me more when classical dance forms are butchered. smiley6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

popcorn jal raha haismiley36TM comment....'this was giving aloo sleepless nights'smiley37

acha trolling hi sahi..parr academy took their time to do it. smiley36kuch logon ko woh bhi naseeb nahi hota

and as if academy understands exhaustiveness of a kathak...i believe after met gala, they just uploaded something on aloo...but that bhansali mexican topiwala dance is a bit clownish at least for me. smiley37bhansali tum bhismiley36

Mexican topi wala dance smiley37smiley37

Hey bhagwan.... Now i won't be able to see that song without remembering this comment smiley36smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Hey bhagwan.... Now i won't be able to see that song without remembering this comment smiley36smiley36

bhansali is good but he gets lost once in a while ....when maa beti supposed to be maha gareeb..dhan ki baarish from baalon sehKirron Kher Dance on Morey Piya Song animated gif
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Mexican topi smiley37 yeah that was a disaster!

Congratulations Alia!! Keep rocking!! smiley40

what a beautiful combo of actors, singers and Music / lyrics smiley27

https://youtu.be/Fdk3brbEkPw?si=ndFaEx0o9K5cadk8

I was addicted to this song when it came out....driving time per repeat per chalta tha....smiley36.

One thing I have to say is that.......the movie was a flop.....but loved all the songs and the dialogues were amazing.....smiley27

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Which one?? sorry meri tubelight hai...thodi der mein jalti hai...smiley36

Nah SH you know what is burnt smiley37

popcorns are fresh, Alia fans will enjoy - agar chahiye to batana smiley36smiley40

Where is Munna....with his ...Ek ki bhut.....smiley37