Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

smart enough to figure out that he is a total loser when matched up with hersmiley36

are you talking about keeping one's own wife happy, or someone else's?smiley36

God Birdie......my mind didn't even go there...smiley7

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Madhuri has always been a happy go lucky kind of person

Some people are happy by nature, born that way, I believe she’s one of them.

And some people are depressive by nature…

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I would like to find out why Dr. Nene left his medical profession and moved to India with Madhuri . He asked practised medicine, and now into these crappy show biz reels. What demotion !

Yes, one conjecture is he got his license cancelled due to malpractice. Another one (floated by me) save their millions of money, after US gov increased tax on offshore accounts

But MD said her husband wanted to see India
He wants to see the Howrah Bridge in Kolkata, Shimla in Himachal Pradesh, the Charminar in Hyderabad and the Ajmer Shariff dargah in Rajasthan smiley17

He also wanted his kids to grow up in India

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ah, may not be so.

Juhi, Raveena, Anushka to name a few are having good marriages.

Rumour has it that Dr Nene lost money during the sub prime crisis and in order to escape arrest etc he shifted to India. He cannot practice medicine in India unless he takes the exam, which probably was not worth it at his age.

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Ah, may not be so.

Juhi, Raveena, Anushka to name a few are having good marriages.

Rumour has it that Dr Nene lost money during the sub prime crisis and in order to escape arrest etc he shifted to India. He cannot practice medicine in India unless he takes the exam, which probably was not worth it at his age.

He is a fugitive?

TotalBetty thumbnail

What is his current job exactly?

He went from cardiovascular surgeon to a youtuber?

Madhuri's answer is vague - he works in Health care sector... What does that mean?

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

What is his current job exactly?

He went from cardiovascular surgeon to a youtuber?

Madhuri's answer is vague - he works in Health care sector... What does that mean?

well, it simply means that his current job of being a couch potato is good for health... his health.smiley36 Add to that chilling and relaxing and doing aish on biwi's kamai, we should all take health sector tips from himsmiley17smiley36

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

but lawsuits are easy to find, and I don't find dr nene sued but a cardiac device company sued. if you get paid the same for cardiac surgery and YouTubing, I would rather be YouTubing. maybe madhuri makes more than a cardiac surgeon?

Edited by nonam - 5 months ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I dont kno, coz i see many actresses these days that seem blissfully married. Preity, Rani, Kareena, Anushka, Deepika, Alia all seem very happy.

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watch Dr Nene’s video with his parents…. It is sooo good. His mom is so elegant lady. Very simple and very well educated Maharastrian family. Madhuri is so lucky to have him in her life. Do not read garbage on Reddit.. anyone can write anything.