Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Madhuri definitely hit a jackpot. Dr nene seems like a nice person, both their sons seems like well raised kids ( from their YT videos )

Oh so is it Dr nene’s full time activity? I didn’t know that - I thought he might be practicing in India, no?

Originally posted by: infinity101

Wasn’t his license cancelled or something at his workplace? Read some things about him somewhere, may be on Reddit that there was some case against him regarding his profession thus both he and Madhuri shifted their base to India. Don’t know how true that is of course.

I've read the same that this was the reason they shifted to Mumbai...

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would like to find out why Dr. Nene left his medical profession and moved to India with Madhuri . He asked practised medicine, and now into these crappy show biz reels. What demotion !

Edited by Briaahna - 5 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he sucks. Apart from being short, he looks like a loser and talks funny. That way, Madhuri ji complements his comical personality really well- with her botox-induced expressions. Cant say about earlier, but today they totally deserve each othersmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I would like to find out why Dr. Nene left his medical profession and moved to India with Madhuri . Hod asked he practised medicine, sbd now into these crappy show biz reels. What demotion !

so he did some kaand? Not nice! He really shouldn't have.smiley17smiley36

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know if we can say the same about Dr Nene......a highly educated Doctor......now attending award ceremonies and making YouTube videos......not saying anything wrong with that.....just wonder what he and his family thinks about it......Guess we will never know....

On surface...everything looks fine....but we all can only see the tip of the iceberg....

he worked hard when he needed to and madhuri put her career on hold for him and kids now shes working and hes chilling- i see a win win for both. Also not sure whats his following on YT but it could garner a good income if views are there
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True....but he is a very smart man....he must have adjusted to the idea of making youtube videos, the rest of his life......who knows...atleast he is keeping his wife happy.....like they say....happy wife is happy life...smiley36

Madhuri once in an interview said....that Dr Nene had no idea about her being one of the most popular BW star........so u can guess that he had zero interest in show biz or Bollywood......I don't think such a person would settle for this kind of life willingly.......Madhuri on the other hand still can't live without her dose of attention...I read an article where it was mentioned that she demands that something nice about her should be said in every episode.....can't blame her.....she has been in lime light all her life.....but I always wonder about ...how it feels for Dr Nene though...He looks like such a gentleman.....who would never raise even his voice...

Trust me if I ask you to find that article you won’t be able to bcoz it doesn’t exist.It was never an article it was some user here or on Twitter randomly saying it and then 5 more people using it as some truth.Bas ab wo article kaha jata hai.

Of course everyone likes to be praised but the demand part is so imaginative.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

he worked hard when he needed to and madhuri put her career on hold for him and kids now shes working and hes chilling- i see a win win for both. Also not sure whats his following on YT but it could garner a good income if views are there

ok but can anyone first make sense of what he says? He is not very intelligible. Wonder where he is producing those sounds from to talk. smiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

True....but he is a very smart man....he must have adjusted to the idea of making youtube videos, the rest of his life......who knows...atleast he is keeping his wife happy.....like they say....happy wife is happy life...smiley36

smart enough to figure out that he is a total loser when matched up with hersmiley36

are you talking about keeping one's own wife happy, or someone else's?smiley36