Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Sis should find some other career with her billionaire husband’s money. Acting isn’t for her.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I’ve seen some more horrendous debuts compared to hers

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She should put some stuff on insta

982283 thumbnail

I'm sorry, I have never written anything under under instagram post to directly bully her. But there are way worse things going on in the world to spare your empathy over. Failure is tough for everyone whether in showbiz or not.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

So sad these women on women haters. They are not even giving the poor girl a chance to flourish. smiley20

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Honestly, I didn’t like her work in HeeraMandi but it wasn’t soooo bad that so many are trolling her, and yeah its getting too much now.

I think she was okay in the normal scenes and happy scenes though, it’s just the emotional scenes she was completely flat. She improved somewhat in the last 2 episodes.

I actually seen way worse acting than this.

Another day...another actor being bullied and harassed......Bira, Alia and Suhana say Hi...

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Another day...another actor being bullied and harassed......Bira, Alia and Suhana say Hi...

Ranveer, Deepika, Salman says a MUCH BIGGER & FATTER HI

😂

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Stans of forum's jaans are playing victim cardsmiley37smiley37 Irony

1241154 thumbnail

Honestly, she wasn't that bad. She was neither extremely unbearable nor completely monotonous. She gave 6/10 performance, imo