Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

The topic maker forgot about one. Only he is just ugly even with a bucket full of foundation on here.

2128978859_kapil-sharma-ranbir-kapoor-1.jpeg

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I find Vicky very average looking as well. Sure I get those “unconventional looks with tall dark brooding etc personality” comments but I just don’t see the appeal smiley14 ARK is kinda good looking but I don’t know he has such a sleep inducing personality onscreen that I don’t really care, and a lot of times he looks unkempt. Kartik is kinda cute though, sure he is no Greek god but he has quite a charming personality onscreen so it works well for him smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I hate myself for being attracted to Kartik. I think it’s his smile. It elevates my hormones. It’s like goofy yet hot.

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

The topic maker forgot about one. Only he is just ugly even with a bucket full of foundation on here.

What happened to his beautiful face which i saw in animal trailer few months back where he wore black coat ??!! I don't think it's his real face,someone did some thing to his pic I feel.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

What happened to his beautiful face which i saw in animal trailer few months back where he wore black coat ??!! I don't think it's his real face,someone did some thing to his pic I feel.

My love! I think you are to used to seeing his face with VFX! smiley36

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I hate myself for being attracted to Kartik. I think it’s his smile. It elevates my hormones. It’s like goofy yet hot.

Reading "hot" and karthik Aryan in the same line or same para makes my head spinsmiley29smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Even Himanshu Malik was quite handsome from Tum Bin

(loved him in that skimpy underwear at the beach, along with Malika Sherawat in that sexy song of film Khwahish... sorry for being so upfront 😉😂)

https://ibb.co/4WPHy4y

https://ibb.co/W2LjqD9

I hate to break it to you… but if you google how he looks now - you’ll be shocked and traumatized. It hurt me on a deep level
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

CHIIII YUCKYYYYY
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I hate to break it to you… but if you google how he looks now - you’ll be shocked and traumatized. It hurt me on a deep level

I am sure Piya from Tum Bin is happy she did not end up with him at the end.

Himanshu Malik: Acting served as a training ground for taking up direction | Bollywood - Hindustan Times

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

I am sure Piya from Tum Bin is happy she did not end up with him at the end.

Himanshu Malik: Acting served as a training ground for taking up direction | Bollywood - Hindustan Times

It’s paining me…. It really is smiley13