Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Tripti is a fabulous actress but she is making very poor choices selecting movies. If she really wanted a limelight then she should had focused on learning dancing and walking on the ramp and she absolutely smiley21in both. I am very surprised she did not even practiced how to walk on the ramp? Kangana knew nothing about the ramp walk and she absolutely stole the show in Fashion. She said she would watch fashion shows and see other model how they walk. I feel Tripti is kind of actress who wants things come to her and not who chase things. She needs to take classes ASAP. Or else I don’t think she has any chance.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Jab tak tharkulle incels uske fans hai.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Tripti is a fabulous actress but she is making very poor choices selecting movies. If she really wanted a limelight then she should had focused on learning dancing and walking on the ramp and she absolutely smiley21in both. I am very surprised she did not even practiced how to walk on the ramp? Kangana knew nothing about the ramp walk and she absolutely stole the show in Fashion. She said she would watch fashion shows and see other model how they walk. I feel Tripti is kind of actress who wants things come to her and not who chase things. She needs to take classes ASAP. Or else I don’t think she has any chance.

Tripti is making poor choices but then again, perhaps these choices are the best from what she is being offered? I personally think films like Animal, Bad Newz, VVKWWV and BB3 are her "auditions" for the industry.

She is going to have to work much harder if she wants to get anywhere. If Katrina Kaif can work on her dancing, and become one of the best dancers in the country - no one else has any excuses.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alissria

I was so confident in her post Animal because she’s genuinely a good actor if you have watched films like Laila Majnu, Bulbul, or Qala. The more her films are releases, the more disappointed I get. I was so excited for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 in particular but her role seems very insignificant and she was barely even in the trailer. It’s so much worse than Kiara’s role in Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2

Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video might succeed but I don’t think it will do enough for her to solidify herself to be one of the biggest actress of newer generation and to prove to larger audience that she's a good actor

Her only upcoming film after Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 is Dhadak 2 with Siddhant Chaturvedi but I don’t think that movie will be huge commercial success because the lead actors don’t have huge star power and Dhakak 1 wasn’t even that popular of a film

No sane person will sign a threatrical opposite this BO poison

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I used to think same about Deepika before Ram Leela. I think tripti will improve. She is just new to commercial cinema