Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t think that it’s. She unfortunately doesn’t do the dancing thing well enough. It’s hard for audiences to accept an actress (as a top actress) who can’t dance well. She literally has no grace or flexibility.

She’s been working since 2014, she should’ve at least taken some dance classes. Look at the effort Katrina and Shraddha put in to become amazing dancers.

Shraddha's dancing improved when she did ABCD. Check out the dance she did with Emran Hashmi, looks like a dead body dancing with no energy . Tripti needs time and good practice.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I realised this when I saw that Mehboob song. She can’t even dance & move her body properly, acting toh kafi door ki bat hai. Atleast, Kriti is beautiful & can act smiley9

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: sharaban

Loved the last line of your post about the mystery wearing off...very well put together.

---------------------------------

Its not that. She was hyped up on IF more than necessary. Now her weak points are coming out.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Even on ramp walk with kartik, she was so boring. No grace, charishma, sassiness nothing.

Lets see what she does in BB3.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

tripti has no future thats 100% right

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Even on ramp walk with kartik, she was so boring. No grace, charishma, sassiness nothing.

Lets see what she does in BB3.

she looked so yuck no star material at all

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I called it the day her nude scene went viral.

Talented and beautiful actresses are stuck between a rock and a hard place......when Tripti did movies like Bulbul and Qala.....no one noticed her( chaar log singing odes for her on this forum means nothing in the bigger scheme of things.....not for any actress smiley36)....but when she did Animal....and now her dance moves.......she is being criticized left right and center.......tough choice....to be or not to be LITERALLY...smiley36........while I not like all of it......what I like is her becoming a household name and being noticed.....criticism is not bad......it means she is important enough for people to notice her and criticize her........

all great actresses had to pass through this.......Tripti is no exception......hopefully in between all of this.......her talent will be remembered and she will be offered some good roles too.....right now she is on the right path.....she is making an effort and succeeding in becoming a household name....once popular enough ...she will be strong enough to choose her roles....right now she is not...

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Acchha hua nahi nachi. Apne two left feet se already bekaar gaana aur kharaab kar deti.

Ananya should follow suit.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Talented and beautiful actresses are stuck between a rock and a hard place......when Tripti did movies like Bulbul and Qala.....no one noticed her( chaar log singing odes for her on this forum means nothing in the bigger scheme of things.....not for any actress smiley36)....but when she did Animal....and now her dance moves.......she is being criticized left right and center.......tough choice....to be or not to be LITERALLY...smiley36........while I not like all of it......what I like is her becoming a household name and being noticed.....criticism is not bad......it means she is important enough for people to notice her and criticize her........

all great actresses had to pass through this.......Tripti is no exception......hopefully in between all of this.......her talent will be remembered and she will be offered some good roles too.....right now she is on the right path.....she is making an effort and succeeding in becoming a household name....once popular enough ...she will be strong enough to choose her roles....right now she is not...

When a movie is successful like Animal, everyone gets noticed isn't it? smiley32