Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 months ago

I prefer Shah Rukh Khan

even after so many years he is in his prime giving blockbusters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ranbir was hot for about 5 seconds around 2012-2016. But ever since he started taking steroids for Sanju, he looks bloated and inflamed.

However, I'd say SRK is more "natural" , you know his hair line is natural, his weight has been pretty consistent forever and I guess I will give him marks for "charm". Other than his affair with Priyanka, he seems to be a good family man and role model for his fans. He also has a better personality thank Ranbir (which is important to me in looks too). SRK has a great smile too and Ranbir's smile looks like a tharki.

Nobody looks at Ranbir as a role model, he's more like the poster child of what not to do.

So much for SRK?? 🥹🥹🥹 How did RK got you to actually praise SRK, I don’t know but 💃💃
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ranbir was hot for about 5 seconds around 2012-2016. But ever since he started taking steroids for Sanju, he looks bloated and inflamed.

However, I'd say SRK is more "natural" , you know his hair line is natural, his weight has been pretty consistent forever and I guess I will give him marks for "charm". Other than his affair with Priyanka, he seems to be a good family man and role model for his fans. He also has a better personality thank Ranbir (which is important to me in looks too). SRK has a great smile too and Ranbir's smile looks like a tharki.

Nobody looks at Ranbir as a role model, he's more like the poster child of what not to do.

@bold: 🙌🤣

Honestly this thread must be annoying the real SRK fans. It’s such an insult to him to be put in the same poll as this 45 year old upcoming star.

Edited by loginidran - 6 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The one time I found RK even remotely attractive in any way is in YJHD otherwise he’s not my cup of tea smiley36

Screenshot_20240419_104558_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240419_104648_Samsung Internet.jpg

Word Count: 0

1241154 thumbnail

What a handsome man🤤smiley42

1241154 thumbnail

Potato= aloo

This poll includes aloo ka pati.. so indirectly u mean Ranbir??

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

The one time I found RK even remotely attractive in any way is in YJHD otherwise he’s not my cup of tea smiley36

I found him hot in APKGK & ADHM. That's it

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t follow much other then Salman groups so I didn’t see this much and the main ones I know probably weren’t in mood to join with the Kapoor lad. I mean I won’t join with any base to help them lol 😂 I just stick to my own.

Can I ask something? Salman fans on Twitter really admire Ranbir or they are just pretending