Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

VICKY KAUSHAL

Extremely average looking, every 2nd or 3rd guy in Punjab somewhat look like him.

Defected colored small teeth, blown up nose and looks really creepy and totally unflattering without facial hair.

KARTIK ARYAN

Cute but that's about it, watching his face objectively reveals how over rated he is in looks just because of his complexion and that certain grin.

ARK

Totally boring, dull, lifeless, without any spark or aura off and onscreen... looks ubar lazy unkempt tired and messy most of the time.

Bollywood needs some REALLY good looking gentelman so that atleast members should drool over some genuinely drool worthy guys, not these overly appreciated phussies.

Bold -

Agree with that part

And KA

Not sure what I think about VK

He has some personality onscreen, doesn't he?

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vicky is super average, his nose is unattractive

ARK has no personality to support his loooks, his video talking in an accent was such a turn off. He has a nice nose but those nostrils at the end tend to flare lmao

I feel Sid has the best looks, perfect height, body, nose, hair, eyes, voice and lips!

Edited by mz.gigglez - 8 months ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

His nose ain't that bad or big.

Now, everybody cannot have Aquiline nose

Look at HR, he has sharp nose, but his nostrils... Some find it a turnoff

same with DP, nice nose but those nostrils ruin it

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

same with DP, nice nose but those nostrils ruin it

Still, nothing compares to HR's nostrils :)

I remember someone describing it as dragon nostrils (years ago on BWF)

Think I've gotten used to them now, doesn't bother me as much as it did during his KNPH days

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

People can have different opinions and beauty standard. If Bobby deol especially when he was young, is your standard, so these three may not fit into that standard. Its your opinion only.

That doesn’t mean others can’t have a different standard.

And what is this watching his face “objectively” ?!! 😂 you think you are objective? Who decides that?

Edited by SakZ - 8 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SakZ

People can have different opinions and beauty standard. If Bobby deol especially when he was young, is your standard, so these three may not fit into that standard. Its your opinion only.

That doesn’t mean others can’t have a different standard.

And what is this watching his face “objectively” ?!! 😂 you think you are objective? Who decides that?

what do u man by my standard and *IF* bobby was...

Bobby was known to be a lady killer and a legit handsome hunk in 90s by most audience and media alike...and is not just my opinion

But was never so much overly hyped unlike these three phussies, for their non existent extreme handsome looks

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Bold -

Agree with that part

And KA

Not sure what I think about VK

He has some personality onscreen, doesn't he?

Vicky is kind of rugged and sort of attractive with facial hair but not that handsome which people made him out to be all the time

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

what do u man by my standard and *IF* bobby was...

Bobby was known to be a lady killer and a legit handsome hunk in 90s by most audience and media alike...and is not just my opinion

But was never so much overly hyped unlike these three phussies, for their non existent extreme handsome looks

That part is true, he never was over hyped or even hyped all though girls loved his looks, smile, hair...

Unlike now where every T, D AND H is overhyped.

The reason could be 90s was filled with good looking hero/heroines, now there seem to be a long drought

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Im 100% anyone who would get asked out by any of these three guys would drop everything in heartbeat to be with them smiley36I know I would. They’re all so different from each other smiley42love me different flavours

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Im 100% anyone who would get asked out by any of these three guys would drop everything in heartbeat to be with them smiley36I know I would. They’re all so different from each other smiley42love me different flavours

Can't make out if u r trolling or actually serious

that's the beauty of our shaitaan haiwaan

😂

Edited by sharaban - 8 months ago