Poll
WHO IS MORE HANDSOME BETWEEN SRK & RK?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Kitna bhi dum lagaa lo....iss forum per SRK/RK fans won't fight....
.we are not snowflakes ...like Twitter people....
By SRK/RK fans I mean the fans of both....
....
Twitter par gathbandhan toh toot chuka hai, idhar kuch v ho kya farq padta hai
41 fc got brutally thrashed by mighty srkians
https://x.com/srkzalina/status/1780941710484246947
It ain't even close, prime mein compare karna toh is crime 
Originally posted by: Lostsoul11
Twitter par gathbandhan toh toot chuka hai, idhar kuch v ho kya farq padta hai
41 fc got brutally thrashed by mighty srkians
Again....gathbandhan se apna kya lena dena......
....

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11
Twitter par gathbandhan toh toot chuka hai, idhar kuch v ho kya farq padta hai
41 fc got brutally thrashed by mighty srkians
Epic tha too much fun
matlab dhaga khol diya RK and fans dono ka
Arey aap toh khud gathbandhan wale ho
Maza aa gaya
srkians ka trend names were too funny.. 41fc asked help from Salman, Prabhas & akki fans but still failed to win against srkians
aur RKFs ko kitna stylish name diya, 41fc
I don’t follow much other then Salman groups so I didn’t see this much and the main ones I know probably weren’t in mood to join with the Kapoor lad. I mean I won’t join with any base to help them lol 😂 I just stick to my own.Originally posted by: Lostsoul11
Maza aa gaya
srkians ka trend names were too funny.. 41fc asked help from Salman, Prabhas & akki fans but still failed to win against srkians
aur RKFs ko kitna stylish name diya, 41fc
SRK was handsome in 90s and 2000s. But now Ranbir is.
Ranbir was hot for about 5 seconds around 2012-2016. But ever since he started taking steroids for Sanju, he looks bloated and inflamed.
However, I'd say SRK is more "natural" , you know his hair line is natural, his weight has been pretty consistent forever and I guess I will give him marks for "charm". Other than his affair with Priyanka, he seems to be a good family man and role model for his fans. He also has a better personality thank Ranbir (which is important to me in looks too). SRK has a great smile too and Ranbir's smile looks like a tharki.
Nobody looks at Ranbir as a role model, he's more like the poster child of what not to do.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
7