Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Even in Madonna’s prime, he wouldn’t qualify as hot in her opinion. Maybe he can be a backup dancer for her Celebration tour. But I would throw tomatoes at him if I was in the audience.

The pics you selected were awful...I loved it 😏

Let's get real you wouldn't be throwing tomato's... you'd be throwing

Edited by D3viL - 8 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

I feel you are making the posts praising the looks of actors to get them bashed🤭, I hope I'm wrong 😂

And then he bashes his favourites and everyone comes to defend him/her.. and he walks out of the thread with a big smile likkkkke...

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vicky, Abhishek(when he's in reasonable shape), Bobby....look really good in real life. Height & Built makes a big difference which can't be always captured on celluloid.

It's the extremely short men...like SRK, Varun...that make you think....How TF did this guy become an actor.

It's the same with women. Urvashi Rautela looks like a Goddess while Alia, as much as I enjoy her on screen, is basic.

Edited by Haila_tu - 8 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 8 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 8 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Dare I say, I find him much more wow than Ranbir and Ranveer, I dont know what it is exactly, there is a certain charm and swagger he has that those two don't.

What I will say though, is that he needs to be a certain weight to look insanely gorg. He looks pretty bad when he is overweight! And he needs a particular beard too.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He has great features. He is quintessential tall, dark and handsome!! Katrina did good 👍

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Which IPL address is this FOD!

I don’t think what the FOD said is right but it was the funniest thing I read on this forum today. I come to this forum to read this stuff, it is entertainment!

smiley37