even Kartik has been looking very very sharp and attractive lately smiley42

Edited by Debbira - 7 months ago

Banned

Posted: 6 months ago

[Post Removed]

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vicky is ugly af. And aditya look weird and unkempt all the time.

But my baby Kartik is beautiful as fcuk smiley43

423728 thumbnail

HAIN? I thought I had commented on this post but seems like I haven’t. I’ll never understand the hype over Karthik Aryan. If a rabbit x hamster x mouse ever had a love child, the result would be Karthik Aryan.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t find ARK that attractive. He looks like an average guy you’ll see late night at your local McDonalds or petrol station.

Alright, now for the final uproar, I don’t find Siddharth Malhotra attractive. His face is not striking at all and he lacks grace. In short, he cannot carry his height well and always looks like he doesn’t know how to move his limbs without being awkward.

Karthik Aryan looks like a plucked out chicken (except unplucked at his head with spiky mop head on his head)

When I saw ARK for the first time,I thought he was the same actor who played a villian in Telugu movie "Pavitrabadham",who raped Soundarya in that movie.They look similar without beard.

Vicky kaushal ,I did find him hot in Grey wala shade song,have not watched his movies.In Tere vaaste song he looks good.Overall he is okay looking guy(more than average looking),but I guess he is a good actor.His height is good,his body is good(ofcourse with clothes on).

About Sidmal,what to tell ,he spoiled such a beautiful intense song (intense lyrics and intense music) with his blank stare/blank face with zero expressions!

https://youtu.be/0NFxcNheoLc?si=aZWjIoY9Y3GYTnBY

If Srk was there in the song he would have given intense expressions making the song look intense!

Banned

[Post Removed]

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

where I come from, Sid is just an average delhi Punju guy. I don't get people going lattoo over him unless even average is in short supplysmiley2smiley36

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 6 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

HAIN? I thought I had commented on this post but seems like I haven’t. I’ll never understand the hype over Karthik Aryan. If a rabbit x hamster x mouse ever had a love child, the result would be Karthik Aryan.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t find ARK that attractive. He looks like an average guy you’ll see late night at your local McDonalds or petrol station.

Alright, now for the final uproar, I don’t find Siddharth Malhotra attractive. His face is not striking at all and he lacks grace. In short, he cannot carry his height well and always looks like he doesn’t know how to move his limbs without being awkward.

OMG....I am not been funny here or exagerrating even a bit...It seems like you have read my mind about these three , I think almost exactly the same about these three what you have felt & posted.

I just wanna add, Sid is good looking, but he totally lacks the spark and charisma in his personality.