Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

OMG....I am not been funny here or exagerrating even a bit...It seems like you have read my mind about these three , I think almost exactly the same about these three what you have felt & posted.

I just wanna add, Sid is good looking, but he totally lacks the spark and charisma in his personality.

I agree that Sid is a good looking guy but like you said, he has no spark and charisma. He’s equivalent to the good looking guy you see at a wedding, who stands out because all the other guys are ugly AF. You’re happy to sneak glances because all weddings require at least one ‘attractive guy’ to make the event more fun, even though you know that you’ll forget his existence the moment you go home. However to your utter horror, he gets pulled into the dance floor & you see him flaying his limbs around at 1:07-1:12 and 3:27-3:35

https://youtu.be/HyHDyw71cqw?si=cyZdKdKTJcEkLOen

Then you bro-zone him instantly coz ew smiley36

https://youtu.be/wLg04uu2j2o?si=TwipEdXI-6w5N4u5

Edited by JayaBachan - 6 months ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'd just like to share 3 real life instances related to these it's upto you whether you want to believe it or not or want to call it my biasedness towards 1 of them (KA🤷smiley36)Khair....

Recently I went on a vacation with my friends (hill station in India) and we wanted to try the food of the famous momo joint, there was a long like longgggggg line of ppl waiting for their turn to enter the restaurant wahin side mein 7-8 ppl were standing and looking confusedsmiley36humne pucha kya hua idhar bhi ko food joint hai kya toh they told us nhi, Vicky Kaushal is shooting and bas abhi nikalne wala and in 10 minutes he did come out but trust me hardly anyone cares to break their momo linesmiley36 or even moved from their place

ARK & Pari came for Dawat e Ishq promotions I believe, in this college where my cousin studied and she told me how they got booed by the college crowd as they were boring them.

Whereas I remember watching Sonu titu in a housefull theatre and listening to girls gushing and going gaga over Kartik's looks....

Even I believe that's the best he ever looked. Minus the chipmunk gumnastic smile smiley36I find him charming someone with good screen presence, good thing is he's back in that look. Other 2 have charisma of an oatmeal IMO.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I'd just like to share 3 real life instances related to these it's upto you whether you want to believe it or not or want to call it my biasedness towards 1 of them (KA🤷smiley36)Khair....

Recently I went on a vacation with my friends (hill station in India) and we wanted to try the food of the famous momo joint, there was a long like longgggggg line of ppl waiting for their turn to enter the restaurant wahin side mein 7-8 ppl were standing and looking confusedsmiley36humne pucha kya hua idhar bhi ko food joint hai kya toh they told us nhi, Vicky Kaushal is shooting and bas abhi nikalne wala and in 10 minutes he did come out but trust me hardly anyone cares to break their momo linesmiley36 or even moved from their place

ARK & Pari came for Dawat e Ishq promotions I believe, in this college where my cousin studied and she told me how they got booed by the college crowd as they were boring them.

Whereas I remember watching Sonu titu in a housefull theatre and listening to girls gushing and going gaga over Kartik's looks....

Even I believe that's the best he ever looked. Minus the chipmunk gumnastic smile smiley36I find him charming someone with good screen presence, good thing is he's back in that look. Other 2 have charisma of an oatmeal IMO.

I think the only thing nice about kartik's looks is a girl would have no fears of losing him to another girl. He is too pappu lookingsmiley1

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

By the way, some things can not be taught. Pappus will always fail even after lot of coaching. So there is no chance these guys will ever pass in the looks department smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

By the way, some things can not be taught. Pappus will always fail even after lot of coaching. So there is no chance these guys will ever pass in the looks department smiley36

Sahee baat hai, ladkay haraami hee achay lagtay hain.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

You know who Kartik is, he’s that guy who is under the radar. At first you think is a goof. then you realize he’s really funny and jokey. And then BOOM….. next thing I know he has my hormones in a chokehold and I can’t live without him. He’s one of those and I’m here all here for it.
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know who Kartik is, he’s that guy who is under the radar. At first you think is a goof. then you realize he’s really funny and jokey. And then BOOM….. next thing I know he has my hormones in a chokehold and I can’t live without him. He’s one of those and I’m here all here for it.

Why r u so cute.... 😂🤗😘

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Never found Vicky handsome. He’s a great actor though ! Masaan still breaks my heart into pieces. smiley28

Never cared about Karthik Aryan. His acting style is repetitive now.

Disagree about ARK. Do you mean to say he’s NOT HANDSOME ? smiley3 Boring dull etc. doesn’t matter I aint gonna marry him though I wished smiley43. But are you saying he’s NOT GOOD LOOKING ? Think again smiley9.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

To find someone good looking or not is quite a personal opinion i guess.

I find all three fine...you’re judging Vicky on the basis of grooming but judging ARK on the basis of personality. I think none has everything.

Vicky- He’s got a super fun personality. It beats everything else. Plus he is tall without a six pack. I am fed up of seeing steroid body guys on screen. A brownie point for that to Vicky.

ARK-He is bookish good looking. Chiseled face, intense brown eyes, thick curly black hair, great physique. But he lacks a personality or may be keeps it hidden. His eyes and smile can really make someone go week in the knees though.

Kartik- He’s definitely the guy next door. But his confidence is infectious.

Looks are not just about “LOoks”… they are about grooming, personality, fitness, smile and ofcourse confidence!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Why do people hate Kartik? I find him so cute