Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 hours ago

Another WU on popular demand

Dino Saas was watching Gen 3 in her spare time and was furious with Akshara’s actions and so stormed into Abhira’s room and started cursing Akshu. She specifically mentioned that Abhira kisi ki saghi nahi ho sakti just like her MAA who wasn't saghi to own behen and that she'll soon leave Armaan. Gen 3 fans will enjoy this humiliation of Akshu. Shockingly, Abhira retorts back to the extinct dinosaur and says 'Chaliye Aapko Yaad Toh Aaya Ki Armaan Aapka Beta Hai'. She states that Dino is more interested in taunting her rather than being a good mother. Which is spot on. To finish it off she says 'Kyunki Armaan Kilye Mera Pyaar, Meri Mood Aur Marzi Ke Hisab Se Badalta Nahi Rehta’ shutting up the vile hag permanently. I am actually proud of her. Maybe she read my update yesterday bashing her and so decided to please me. Mast ha mast. Ps: legends say that Vidya sat crying in her room that night and poor Madhav escaped to the outhouse for peace.

Dharu is in her delulu world as she has fallen in ‘love’ and Manisha’s kids stop her and interrogate her starting an argument. BhabhiMaa then reaches the scene and defends Dharu and scolds the other two. I wonder what BhabhiMaa will do when Dharu flips again and blames her..

Abhira tries calling her Pati Parmeshwar and discovers that he is laying in his car. He puts on my favourite song Akhiyan Gulab to block her voice. Dekha Abhira, your Pati knows my choice very well ;). Abhira tries to get his attention but he is busy jamming to this amazing song just like me.

Abhira goes to maalkin Craperi’s room and sobs to her over the baby and Armaan’s anger. Surprised she didn’t go to her so called Papa Bear.. I found this scene very cute actually as both looked like a real Dadi Poti expect one thing irked me. Why The Hell Is Craperi Still Calling Her LADKI??? Ab toh uska naam boldo behen. Even her haters can say her name unlike you who is supposedly her ‘well wisher’ (which I still do not buy.) Roohi Didi then enters the scene and grabs Abhira as she trips. Kitni boring hogayi hai ye. Vidya has stole all her limelight as the vamp of this show. Abhira then goes to the car and sleeps outside. How cute (not really I’d rather relax in bed and let my partner suffer in the crappy car)

Skipped the nautanki of ghatiya Goenka’s. Why the hell are they even alive? Should’ve died long back just like the rest of their family members. Wish my grandparents were immortal like these horrid hags. I just can’t with their fake concern for Abhira. Absolute yawn right.

Armaan wakes up and is surprised seeing Abhira sleep outside (as if it’s not perfectly normal) she keeps muttering sorry to him for ruining their karvachauth and takes her inside.

Ufff can’t believe I wrote so much on this crazy episode of a crazy show. Enjoy my rambles I guess.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh akhiyaan gulab song pe Armaan so kaisa raha tha. Mei toh gusse mei bhi legs chalati smiley24

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Thank you kindly! smiley31 I won't get to insta or HS for the next few hours atleast so will just take all your words for the facial aerobics talkback stuff smiley27

Yaar you have to watch the episode coz honestly today Abhira was on fire.

Also Armaan ko defend karne ke liye we need an army, so all soldiers need to be present & briefedsmiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

“Ladki” Mujhe pasand hai. Just like “junglee mulgi”

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Abhira is worried that Ar will surely be very happy about pregnancy news but angry too as she hid it till now.

Brain ells working fine today smiley20

Iska na aaj kal alaternate days pe dimaag kaam karta hai, so we also have to expect it accordingly smiley36

Ab giving back to VV was fine but I am still not able to understand why she not shared when Ar was super angry and asked her twice what is she hiding? She just stand there without explanation and in next few mins ran behind Ar to tell him truth? Matlab kuch bhi. She should understand time to hide things was lost the moment her fast breaking video was played, its was bad timing for Ab to still hide when your partner is hurt. She messed this whole thing up and today I was not able to sympathize with her.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Thank goodness for small mercies! I hope she's intending to reveal the complications too.. does KP know everything?

She did tell KP that there are complications to the pregnancy, but she hasn't said that it may potentially kill her - bechari ko BFF ko phir se sote waqt shock nahi dena thasmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But kuch bhi bolo Vidya saved Abhira from stepping on glass pieces today

Because V ke words glass pieces se kam nahi h.

That's why she was like when I can give you same experience why take help from others.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yoyo99

Dadisaa ne nhi ki aaj V bashing? 🫠

Uska bhi time aayage - today it was Abhira exclusive bashingsmiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I finally found a good YouTube link to watch and these ridiculous kids at arguing about nonsense

WTH Neeraj, want to see Charu again he just left her smiley44