Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I do hope she heard it but remains silent and waits for “Abhimaan” to tell themselves to rest of the family 😂

Did Abhira go there with the intention of telling Dadisa or she knew she was sleeping and won’t know so she told?

If Abhimaan has to come, then same rinse repeat since gen 2. Nothing is new in star plus

Yeah..she went with the intention to tell her. Dadi even opened her eyes and spoke a few words. But i really don't think she was awake.

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

What?! That's news! Thanks Riya for sharing this..The guy played Komolika's right hand and assistant in Kasauti it was so funny when he got scared of his boss Nika 🤣..He married Aparna Basu?! Lucky guy..She is really pretty and acted well in the role too like how she unexpectedly transforms into the villain gave chills..He is not bad acts well..smiley36 Oh now he plays a Podder too? Yeah for real Yrkkh actors have pretty wives for sure including Manish Papa who is married to Rakshanda irlsmiley36

IMG_7113.png

wow now that you two said he was in kasauti 🤣🤣 hes like those actors who are in background unnoticeable but their craft is great

Also got to know today, bhanu Uday dude is son of union minister, so that's the reason he can work whenever he want. Dude is loaded. No shade from me though good for him.

I still can't decide which is shocking to me, rakshanda , Sai Shakti or this 🤣🤣 maybe I should pay more attention to offscreen stuff

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I read he drank hot sauce..Did he really do that..what forsmiley36

yeah. He had to show his anger. So he picked up a bottle and started guzzling like it was a lemonade. Funny scene.
vasavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I read he drank hot sauce..Did he really do that..what forsmiley36

sauce nahi.. kiwi juice
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vasavi

sauce nahi.. kiwi juice

Sorry I read it somewhere thanks😄😊

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

yeah. He had to show his anger. So he picked up a bottle and started guzzling like it was a lemonade. Funny scene.

I had seen scenes where itv characters ate whole chillies when angry it's the same here probably like choosing trouble and spicy food when angry😂🤣..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Armaan was perfectly chill when he should have been...

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan was perfectly chill when he should have been...

Usual Itv scene where characters have a calm expression when they angrily eat spicy food only their eyes tear up a bit otherwise their entire expression is calm like .. 😂