Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I sometime some of us used to feel the actress was talking to us on Ghum forum. We bashed character then she'll go on sbs and tried to explain and defend her character smiley37smiley37

I think she used to run her fanpages on insta as well smiley37 and you probably thought right as no sane person will defend her character apart from herself.šŸ¤­

How can someone be so vellasmiley44

Edited by Drna7 - 2 hours ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

manjari ne konsa stranger se nafrat Kiya? Abhinav?

Tum gen 4 k brownie points k liye gen3 ko badnam mat karo......woh already badnam hai.šŸ¤£

Manjri was nothing like not even 2% of how evil this vidya was. Yes, Ak was at accident spot and all and she blamed him but at the end she has always accepted AK for her son Manyuā€™s happiness and despite Arohi being. Neil wife - she never treated Arohi or Ruhi any less than her own blood
nutmeg7 thumbnail

who is getting bashed today? smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

phenyl laga šŸ¤£lekin ruhi peeyi thi na same green juice kisine bola ki khuskhus juice wohi hoga

Armaan today...

Add To Watch List

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Am i the only one who thinks that dadisa did not hear a single thing abhira said because she was on meds and was partially sleeping. That's why when ruhi came, she was already asleep again

Either When the news comes out to the family and abhira ll turn to dadisa for support, the latter is going to be confused because she has no idea abhira was pregnant or the fact that abhira told her anything

Or she is going to wake up the next day and be like ,"uss ladki ne jo hame kaha kya wo sapna tha ya sach"

I do hope she heard it but remains silent and waits for ā€œAbhimaanā€ to tell themselves to rest of the family šŸ˜‚

Did Abhira go there with the intention of telling Dadisa or she knew she was sleeping and wonā€™t know so she told?

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he is taking everything on his head. Solo decisions of hers affects all one after another dominos affect starts. When he drank that bottle chilli juice and asked ab batavo sach she kept quiet. She is still taking time to answer him. Ar is right in questioning her he is her hubby. He didn't beat her or trouble her. He took that saja pavam. How long can she hide. Her mother hid lied till her death and outer facade as sachai ka sath. Me too on ar side.

It's good that they still have time to sort out all the problems between them. Armaan spent more then an year with her . They got time to build the required trust between them and she is not a person to run away from the house as she isn't a quitter.

I still feel her husband has every right to know the truth and it doesn't matter if it's her body so should be her choice. This baby belongs to both of them and the decision should be mutual.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this also similar to phone nahi uthaya šŸ˜‚ are bhai seedhe seedhe bolo na. Fl is not mute who can not speak 4 words jithne time usne armaan armaan karne main nikal diya uthne main she could have spoken truth.

Tumne sunaa nahin is such a lame excuse. What if you didn't try enough in era of what's app, email voice messages with so many known people around you who can easily convey the message.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

It's good that they still have time to sort out all the problems between them. Armaan spent more then an year with her . They got time to build the required trust between them and she is not a person to run away from the house as she isn't a quitter.

I still feel her husband has every right to know the truth and it doesn't matter if it's her body so should be her choice. This baby belongs to both of them and the decision should be mutual.

I m remembering akshara and abhis... custody case where they crossed the mandir road akshara did the same.. she spoke everything to humiliate abhi but what she wanted to convey to him she dint said and in the end she put blame on abhi tat he dint listen

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

I m remembering akshara and abhis... custody case where they crossed the mandir road akshara did the same.. she spoke everything to humiliate abhi but what she wanted to convey to him she dint said and in the end she put blame on abhi tat he dint listen

She had a very wrong notion about trust.

She herself never trusted him and talked about him trusting her all the time.

Akshara was mentioned in today's episode so we can discuss about her. Right?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 43 minutes ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

She had a very wrong notion about trust.

She herself never trusted him and talked about him trusting her all the time.

Akshara was mentioned in today's episode so we can discuss about her. Right?

bits of akshara and abhir are shown through goenkas and told In words through Vidya by scolding and swarna that akshu left and gone. 20241022_092352-COLLAGE.jpg