Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I got from tenor but yeh show ka hi h.

looks like they had a Krazy Kia Re moment too..Armaan ka chehra dekhne layak ta..but this guy seems to be enjoying himself smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

looks like they had a Krazy Kia Re..Armaan ka chehra dekhne layak ta..but this guy seems to be enjoying himself smiley37

Shayad it's after kids leap when they are married and it's there aniversary celebration.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

looks like they had a Krazy Kia Re..Armaan ka chehra dekhne layak ta..but this guy seems to be enjoying himself smiley37

Because they’re a real life couple smiley2smiley43
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Because they’re a real life couple smiley2smiley43

but in the show he’s supposed to be off-limits even while they’re married right ?

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Khuskhus sharbat ko angrezi mein kya kahte hain???

According to Google it's vetiver.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Drna7

Shayad it's after kids leap when they are married and it's there aniversary celebration.

Yes, Bhavani tries to intoxicate Sai but accidentally intoxicates Patru and who makes a fool out of herself in front of everyonesmiley37
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

but in the show he’s supposed to be off-limits even while they’re married right ?

Message from didi:

A B C D

Edited by Drna7 - 2 hours ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Dejavu smiley36 this reminded me of methi dhana smiley36 soon AA ki demand shuru hojayega as now i see someone in him. I have decided i will be team armaan this time smiley36 he needs support smiley36

https://x.com/that_south_girl/status/1848551352236183882

he is taking everything on his head. Solo decisions of hers affects all one after another dominos affect starts. When he drank that bottle chilli juice and asked ab batavo sach she kept quiet. She is still taking time to answer him. Ar is right in questioning her he is her hubby. He didn't beat her or trouble her. He took that saja pavam. How long can she hide. Her mother hid lied till her death and outer facade as sachai ka sath. Me too on ar side.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

This is why I skipped the nautanki of these expired fossils. I cannot stand their lies and victim playing.

IMG_7057.jpeg

arey udhar bhi maal milta tumhare comic post ko 😜
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: an hour ago

This is why I skipped the nautanki of these expired fossils. I cannot stand their lies and victim playing.

IMG_7057.jpeg

Reeva's mom was such a weirdo. She was perfect example of padhi likhi gavar.........she can easily match level V mata's chawl wali fight any day.smiley5

Edited by Drna7 - an hour ago