Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

So In these 25-30 years, Dadi has never given her Sargi to anyone? Neither Manisha or Vidya then Damm Abhira is lucky 😂❤️

sargi she gave today also to both bahus. Puri halwa through kajal. Gift she gave to abheera today in burning against bahus
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

❤️ Thanks....abhi dekha hai...😂 loved to c vidua at the receiving end of dadi ke taanon le baan.....and also, dadi realising how she misunderstood abhira..and now she is sailing in the same boat..and people misuderstand her....😂

TBH, I m not sure whats the hue and cry of abhira not telling armaan about pregnancy...yup she should and she will...But it is not ki she intends to not tell...itne saate aarop lagne ke bad she gets this shocking news which she hersef is taking time to absorb...to I fid it okay to delay...Its not she is totally ignorant regarding her not disclosing the news to armaan...she is in a kashmakash...her intentions r clear...she will tell armaan...pehle she needs to b prepared....agar her plans were to hide it from him, tab baat different thi....lets c...aage kya hota hai....

and ruhi...OMG...kya ghatiya cgaracter hai...how dikhawati...abhi she was seen blackmailing and pleading armaan...and now itna dihawa for rohit...bhai..if u care so much for him, y dont disclose, what karnaama u have done...😂

Even I don’t understand the hue n cry on Abhria hiding the news, it’s not like she is not going to reveal at all ,I don’t mind Abhira taking time to tell Armaan , it’s absolutely her decision to keep the baby or not too as it’s her body , Armaan definitely need to know and she will tell him .she is not running away as some manifested :wanted ,IK how important it is to become a mother for any women but still I don’t want her to risk her life , she should think of Armaan and the baby too. What will baby do without her ? Another sautela maa who keeps taunting u r not my beta/beti?

Ruhi Birla is a cheapo and most disgusting 🤮 character ever on ristha ,her mother is much better than this woman. She was not fake like this at least.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Kartik also became gharjamai of Singhanias during Naksh-Keerti wedding preparations. Living in your home with your family for 6 years and after that living with your in-laws because of your son's treatment & to support your wife for custody battle for a short while is oh so derogatory but abandoning a woman who miscarried makes a man a true gentleman, green forest, hero who isn't a doormat. A man who is not a "doormat" should divorce his wife at her lowest when she is in immense physical pain, psychological and emotional trauma to prove he is not a doormat smiley20

@bold who is shown begging for money? The one who begged for money was it for himself or for his personal use/benefit?

a person who character questioned a pregnant wife directly asking did you sleep with him is a mahan ml. A person who moved on with a same face of wife so that he can't miss that old wife is mahan ml. He divorced first wife twice not to forget.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

a person who character questioned a pregnant wife directly asking did you sleep with him is a mahan ml. A person who moved on with a same face of wife so that he can't miss that old wife is mahan ml. He divorced first wife twice not to forget.

When did I say Kartik was mahan ML? Just gave a reference of another ghar jamai.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Even I don’t understand the hue n cry on Abhria hiding the news, it’s not like she is not going to reveal at all ,I don’t mind Abhira taking time to tell Armaan , it’s absolutely her decision to keep the baby or not too as it’s her body , Armaan definitely need to know and she will tell him .she is not running away as some manifested :wanted ,IK how important it is to become a mother for any women but still I don’t want her to risk her life , she should think of Armaan and the baby too. What will baby do without her ? Another sautela maa who keeps taunting u r not my beta/beti?

Ruhi Birla is a cheapo and most disgusting 🤮 character ever on ristha ,her mother is much better than this woman. She was not fake like this at least.

wohi na....her intentions are not to hide...and she is aware that she is not doing right by delaying it...But, its not a small news...she needs time to absorb....abhira is a very analytical person..who looks at things in quite a bgger pic....so she is not able to grasp things her...and she wants to b more comfortable herself before breaing it to rohit...its quite normal...

agar intentions hi aise hote ki she will not tell...ya she would have been shown ignorant...ki she needs to share it wil armaan...

Originally posted by: Drna7

About Ruhi maybe I skipped the scene so don't remember it........

Fufasa told Rohit you never got any case since last 3 months. And Dadisa told before he lost all the cases given to him. So currently he doesn't have any work, surely he has firm which is worth in crores but it's still not same as earning.

dadi in clear words gave a tag of khota sikka to rohit....makers ne koi kasar nahi chodi...with all he files to display...😂

rohit, as a character is shown dumb.....and ruhi is zaroorat se zyada manipuatove and khoothi...iss liye dono r made for each other...ruhi rohit ka ullu batani rahegi...and rohit banta rahega...😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Rohit may not be successful as Armaan but he was shown working. Dadisa wants to win every case of her firm, which he failed is a truth, but he was not shown begging for money or sitting in gvs as gharjamai, telling his wife has right, so living off them, In this case fufa is in a much better place, atleast he has a successful career and held poddar firm when madhav and manoj failed.

Rohit also supports ruhi in her career and life nor go against her and accepts her as such. Last time I checked this type of person is called as green forest. Suddenly has the meaning changed.

Rohit, who is positive in the story, is simply called out for being Ruhi's pati smiley36. He is not as talented as Armaan but he is not staying idle unlike someone else. He supports Ruhi and does work and they are staying happily. Green forest definition changes as per the situation Shalu. 🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Lakta hai almost all of them are blocked. smiley36smiley37

Half of the forum is smiley37

No wonder one has to talk to themselves like a madman smiley8

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Polyandry is defendable because now Ruhi is with Rohit but moving on is a crime?