Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeh hai Rohit Poddar Jamaindhar Patni smiley42

Baadai Ho Baadai Ho smiley40smiley40smiley40

pati vrata ruhi...bas jeth ko blackmail hi to kiya tha...shadhi shuda hote hue shaadi karne ke liye....bas itni si ti bhool thi...ise to bhool kar bhi koi bhool nahi kah sakta..iss liye to rohit ko battaya hi nahi...πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Drna7

Vese Rohit ke liye hum sab jitne paragraphs likh kar discuss kar rahein h utne to us bechare ke pure character ko dialogues nahi mile hain abhi taksmiley36

sahi mein.....ruhi ko bhi makers ne aajkal vidya manish ke saath khada kiya hua hai...and unka h zyada role hota hoga...πŸ˜‚

rohit is like....hum to redundant the hi...wifey...aa jao tum bhi...πŸ˜‚

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But I remember you interacting with her the other day smiley3

Ab ye matt kehna ki aap bhi 🚫

I can’t see her posts directly. But if anyone of you quote and reply her then I can see her message when someone else quotes πŸ˜‚
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

So In these 25-30 years, Dadi has never given her Sargi to anyone? Neither Manisha or Vidya then Damm Abhira is lucky πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Rohit may not be successful as Armaan but he was shown working. Dadisa wants to win every case of her firm, which he failed is a truth, but he was not shown begging for money or sitting in gvs as gharjamai, telling his wife has right, so living off them, In this case fufa is in a much better place, atleast he has a successful career and held poddar firm when madhav and manoj failed.

Rohit also supports ruhi in her career and life nor go against her and accepts her as such. Last time I checked this type of person is called as green forest. Suddenly has the meaning changed.

@bold Kartik also became gharjamai of Singhanias during Naksh-Keerti wedding preparations. Living in your home with your family for 6 years and after that living with your in-laws because of your son's treatment & to support your wife for custody battle for a short while is oh so derogatory but abandoning a woman who miscarried makes a man a true gentleman, green forest, hero who isn't a doormat. A man who is not a "doormat" should divorce his wife at her lowest when she is in immense physical pain, psychological and emotional trauma to prove he is not a doormat smiley20

@bold who is shown begging for money? The one who begged for money was it for himself or for his personal use/benefit?

Edited by ShadowImbue - 18 hours ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If Dadisa is actually busy in planning how to exit Abhira from p house when it's been clearly see her house is breaking and everyone turned into groups there,then I will say no one is a bigger fool than her .She can see what Vidya is doing there from last episode and how will treat a unwell kaveri.If existing Abhira is more important for her at this moment what can we say.I believe still it's not some greater love towards Abhira.its her benefit.She wanted Abhira there becoz she wanted Armaan there.And Abhira is a competent lawyer at you g age is a bonus for her the way Sanjay was for her.

See, there are many possibilities, and show can flow in any direction, the possibility that you're suggesting is also very much viable & the possibility that I am thinking of is also. At this point of time, not a single possibility & assumption can be ruled out becz currently we've no clarity

My assumption was based on what it was foreshadowed in the one of the scenes of the show, what the great Dadisa herself proclaimed with so much conviction & swag just before Abhimaan's marriage. I based my assumption on the indications that the show hinted

Originally posted by: India_TV

OMG...such a characterless character hai ruhi ka......f she is clear in her intentioms...to y not tell rohit...Y hiding ur saccha accha avtaar from him??

and rohit ke saath woh bhi redundant types ho gayee hai...manisha and vidya ke saath khadi rahti hai bas...πŸ˜‚ vidya and manisha have more role than her these days...πŸ˜‚

upar se apne baby ka bhi sahi se khayal nahi rakh sakti...akshu ko log bolte the...yeh to aise hi girti padti rahti hai....apni dhun mein...kisi ko save bhi nai karna hai ise...πŸ˜‚

Abhira saved this characterless woman n her baby twice but she still shows her 2 RS attitude towards Abhira. , show off karna aathi hai , she is very careless . Ashirwad ka kheer bhi ghira liya ,I wonder if it has any hidden r hints and foreshadowing though. Kaveri always gets more SS after the leads. Charu n Needsj gets more SS than these useless freeloader couple. RuRo team nikal ke Evil duo ViRu team shuru karni chahiye IF mein. And these 2 freeloaders are not even worth discussing. Jithna discussion yaha pe hotha hai uss mein 10% bhi show mein nahi diktha esp nikamma Rohit smiley39

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If Dadisa is actually busy in planning how to exit Abhira from p house when it's been clearly see her house is breaking and everyone turned into groups there,then I will say no one is a bigger fool than her .She can see what Vidya is doing there from last episode and how will treat a unwell kaveri.If existing Abhira is more important for her at this moment what can we say.I believe still it's not some greater love towards Abhira.its her benefit.She wanted Abhira there becoz she wanted Armaan there.And Abhira is a competent lawyer at you g age is a bonus for her the way Sanjay was for her.

yup, dadi ka abhira armaan ko support karna looked atpata...initially....but when she encouraged abhita to get up....in the mannet in which understood...and gave her that boost that she desperately needed at that time....I feel she is not plat=ying a game.....she genuinely feels bad for abhira..and may b after analysingher mom ki stroy...and bahira ki parvarish..and akshu not being so rish, yet never went for her share to goenkas....must have made some impression on her......

again, even if she is palyng a game, abhira can always b indebted to her....as she was the one who helped abhira during her lowest phase....

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I can’t see her posts directly. But if anyone of you quote and reply her then I can see her message when someone else quotes πŸ˜‚

welcome to the club πŸ₯³