Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Rohit can't be green flag cause he's not husband/lover of fl. Only legacy fl husbands have reserved the flags wale seats

We have quota caste system here too in flags smiley8

national level quota re bahut mushkil hi we want justice for him 🤣🤣
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ghum should’ve ended long back just like Upma. Both have no stories and are boring as hell.

I just saw a clear PR article by Gossip now on X saying how Prem-Rahi are loved and accepted smiley36 It reminded me of the premature success articles done for rajat savi who are a big flop now. In Prem Rahi/Aadhya case though, it’s RS who I feel will do some kaand to make them success for real even though they don’t have spark yet, but ganga rajat savi seem to be done as current ganja don’t have the capability of RS smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aww. ❤️ Been busy with work stuff re.

Anyway it doesn't look like episodes have been too great. Ya toh kalesh hai ya phir filler.

if u r busy, tab theek hai...warna aa jao...and apni updates do...❤️
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Did Ruhi Rohit have a scene in the current episode that I should watch?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Did Ruhi Rohit have a scene in the current episode that I should watch?

today it's there.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBVCeYwi37Z/?igsh=MTlkMGYwM3J5YjJrcw==

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

@pinecone, I still can’t see any of your posts 😂🤧

But I remember you interacting with her the other day smiley3

Ab ye matt kehna ki aap bhi 🚫

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Aap ne dekhliya kya episode?

Waise bhi I will give the update,I liked today’s epi more smiley36 Dadi doing moye moye of evil duo R n V is so satisfying.

Loved Armaan and Dadi’s scene. Patha nahi achanak kya ho gayi Dadi ko Armaan pe ithna pyaar aa gayi , shayad V beta nahi maan rahi hai tho uski andhar ki mamtha ubar kar aa rahi hai. After all he is her Khoon. She asks Armana how much he trusts and loves Abhira , he says he loves her 1000 times that one can love anyone , she says Abhira must be having a solid reason to hide things from u so u need to keep this in mind before u get upset n angry on her. He goes to ask Abhira and Abhira is thinking to reveal to Armaan and wrote it on the mirror but remembers how Armaan said he will choose Abhira over the baby so wipes it off but thinks she will chk with doctor before she discloses to him on karwachaurh.He comes there but doesn’t pressurise her. Armaan says Dadisa aaj kal aap Abhira ki bahut saath de rahe ho, and she says now I started understanding her and we both are almost in the same situation . No one understands us.

Evil duo saas Bahu got sarees for all including Swarna n Surekha except Abhira , Nikamma Rohit comes n says uski cheater biwi vrath nahi rakegi n 2 evils convinces this idiot . Yeh Ruhi/Garvita is over action ki dukaan hai.
Charu n the new guy on phone , scene was cute much better the best loser couple RuRo’s scene.

Manisha n Manoj brings earrings for Charu with price tag , Phufa seems much saner than Amnij now ,he asks Charu not to take the earrings as he got the money from rival firm not for his talent .Evil . V comes to stop then DAdi comes and says u should be happy V as u want mehman to know our issues .

Kiara and Aaryan having argument with Charu for not taking the ring and insulting their parents , Krish behaving like a stupid and arguing with his papa for not letting Charu take the earnings. It’s good to see them all fighting and Abhira is not involved anywhere smiley37

Evil duo, witch V feeding cheater bahu,Dadi comes and taunts gives sargi to both and says she is not V and knows her responsibilities so giving sargi to both bahus. Abhria comes and says Dadisa aap ne bhulaya , dadi gives her 1st KC dress she got from her saas and says it’s only for khass bahu and evil duo and Manisha’s face smiley37. Dadi asks Kajal to bring sargi for Abhira but witch says sargi finished as she only made for her bahu. Dadi taunts again saying aaj kal kheer aur sargi sabh katham ho raha hai, Poddar firm crisis mein hai yeh logon ki niyath mein khot hai , Abhira se pooch Thi hai firm khot mein hai kya ? She doesn’t reply , Dadi says tho logon ki niyath mein hi khot hai. Abhria leaves with out sargi.

Armaan makes sargi with bread toast ,ice cream and chocolate which is really cute 🥰 they both eat sargi as Armaan is also fasting.

Precap :Armaan knows Abhira is pregnant and have complications.
@pinecone , hope all is well with u. Episodes are good , keep updating. Missing ur written updates .

❤️ Thanks....abhi dekha hai...😂 loved to c vidua at the receiving end of dadi ke taanon le baan.....and also, dadi realising how she misunderstood abhira..and now she is sailing in the same boat..and people misuderstand her....😂

TBH, I m not sure whats the hue and cry of abhira not telling armaan about pregnancy...yup she should and she will...But it is not ki she intends to not tell...itne saate aarop lagne ke bad she gets this shocking news which she hersef is taking time to absorb...to I fid it okay to delay...Its not she is totally ignorant regarding her not disclosing the news to armaan...she is in a kashmakash...her intentions r clear...she will tell armaan...pehle she needs to b prepared....agar her plans were to hide it from him, tab baat different thi....lets c...aage kya hota hai....

and ruhi...OMG...kya ghatiya cgaracter hai...how dikhawati...abhi she was seen blackmailing and pleading armaan...and now itna dihawa for rohit...bhai..if u care so much for him, y dont disclose, what karnaama u have done...😂

Edited by India_TV - 19 hours ago

Poddars garh mein ab sab musical chair game khel raiye. Let's see at the end who wins and who all looses.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gNcElPGR3tE?si=tX4pifDolazisy-4

Manifesting for another kkk stunt smiley42

Edited by hari15 - 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

The best part of today’s episode

Nikamma Rohit asking cheater wife not to fast as she is pregnant and cheater wife holding her MS saying mein jamaindhar pathni bhi Hoon aur mere pathi ke lambi umar keliye prardhana karungi smiley37 smiley37. She wished he is dead in hospital and then she regretted bringing him back home. Shameless Jhooti.

OMG...such a characterless character hai ruhi ka......f she is clear in her intentioms...to y not tell rohit...Y hiding ur saccha accha avtaar from him??

and rohit ke saath woh bhi redundant types ho gayee hai...manisha and vidya ke saath khadi rahti hai bas...😂 vidya and manisha have more role than her these days...😂

upar se apne baby ka bhi sahi se khayal nahi rakh sakti...akshu ko log bolte the...yeh to aise hi girti padti rahti hai....apni dhun mein...kisi ko save bhi nai karna hai ise...😂

yup...makers might have planned some event/occasion..where dadi will call her by her name...lets c