Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I don't care who is whose son/daughter, I treat them how they are behaving now. And not comparing what their parents did to their children may do.

Ab was being called freeloader, gold digger, and what not when she used to live here during deal marriage. And also she lives in their house and eat food bought by them so she abide by them.

But now she is doing great in her career, the dark phase of her career was caused by phufasa only and not because she was incompetent so she was always a good lawyer. Now she is bringing money to firm and important clients.

Ruhi did freelancing to repay debt of Goenkas due to her marriage but since then she does nothing but it's ok as she wants to be housewife abd nothing wrong. Her husband who maybe got firm on his name still don't contribute anything. 1 between the couple should earn and contribute to house expenses but here it's not the case so by the same definition used for Ab, both of them are freeloaders too.

ruhi is working from home she said in one of the scene when she offerred kheer to ab when she went to talk to her about joining poddar firm. So she is not just house wife she is earning and contributing as well as her husband. How exactly we know rohith is not earning. Yes he is not as intelligent as armaan but he will be able to fight chote mote cases like all other lawyers do. Even ak tooh bhainsa chori case bhi liya tha. So aise case ke liye talented lawyer nahi chahiye.

Dadisa only feels rohith can not handle firm only because he can not handle VIP clients. As they are very problematic people which needs some extra skills. If abhira was not a poddar she was also would have been struggled like rohith. Airlines client would have never approached her. She just got easy success because she is poddar bahu.

Edited by firewings_diya - a day ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

idhar armaan and abhira velle padhe rehthe hai ghar pe and rohith ka court case thodi na dikhayenge. Yes he may not be as bright as tubelight armaan poddar but he has enough money to survive as he was able to survive in that 1 yeaf gap without asking a single penny. I am more interested if fl pays off her debts or runs away before that.

Ab feminism boltha hai pathi ka paisa is my paisa but atleast white day ke baad she should repay as he will be no longer her husband.

there is a separate meaning for free loading this is for useless sat people who don't have mood to go out and work except sit and home and tell sollu .Means useless ratt for time pass. For that sollu they get free food shelter and facade love. Second is working always either successful or not. Like chachu keeps telling I went to firm for these many yrs Wo any leave. This shows punctuality determination to work honestly. Though he may win or not in cases but he went to court fought instead of sitting at home cleaning vessels. Winning case is on capability which ar has got. Rohit is son of poddar so he has haq to eat his family food given by dadi aa she is head. Ruhi is told working many times from home designing jewellery.so she has income.bahu may or may not need to give her salary to inlaws there is no rule it's her and her hubby wish. I never gave a single rupee to my inlaws when I worked it's all mine. Ar was shown winning for poddars.abheera got one case win only. Its for poddars firm she got. Not her solo money. Last thing is ghar jamai. It has different shades. The damad who sits at girls home is mostly called that way. He can sit idle eat free food or earn money like fufasa. Still he is paraya and ghar jamai. He has another house behind poddars too. Indian culture has tradition mostly as girl going to boys house after shadi. If in any case the boy comes stays in girls house either financially low or for helping girls family this suits. This is called ghar mein jamai ko rakhna. In some places matriarchy system there so it works in that areas orelse it's boys dominated society always. Society advanced but still the tradition of bidayi of girl in shadi goes on. There is no where shown bidayi of a boy. Show me if any such way given I am happy to watch it. 🥳
Edited by Mehersudha - 23 hours ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Exactly. Just because he lost some cases, it doesn't make him a nikamma lol. He didn't quit the firm and in spite of everything, he is still working at the firm. Not all ppl are expert. Some takes steps and time to reach the ladder of success. Nikamma woh hota hai who just doesn't do any kaam and but still gets free food.

only collectors are the successful in life kya as they achieved target. The peon of collector too has a loving family . If only success is hugged and credited only ambanis are given arti rest all won't marry in India.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

ruhi is working from home she said in one of the scene when she offerred kheer to ab when she went to talk to her about joining poddar firm. So she is not just house wife she is earning and contributing as well as her husband. How exactly we know rohith is not earning. Yes he is not as intelligent as armaan but he will be able to fight chote mote cases like all other lawyers do. Even ak tooh bhainsa chori case bhi liya tha. So aise case ke liye talented lawyer nahi chahiye.

About Ruhi maybe I skipped the scene so don't remember it........

Fufasa told Rohit you never got any case since last 3 months. And Dadisa told before he lost all the cases given to him. So currently he doesn't have any work, surely he has firm which is worth in crores but it's still not same as earning.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 23 hours ago

Fufasa told Rohit you never got any case since last 3 months. And Dadisa told before he lost all the cases given to him. So currently he doesn't have any work, surely he has firm which is worth in crores but it's still not same as earning.

if they have shown that scene recently then I have not seen it. But rohith has money from his past cases like how armaan gave abhira so much money in a day so it was all his previous earning.

Yes sometimes bad phases happen in life and people loose everything but that can not be used to call a person worthless. Some people rise from ashes too. Not talking about rohith but In general.

Also court cases hook or crook se jeetha nahi jaatha proofs are important. If proof hi against hai toh nobody can win the case until poddar is indulged in frauds and tampering evidence.

Edited by firewings_diya - 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bohotttt khush hoon ki iss thread mein finally shanti hai smiley39

Kaha ki shanti. At least watch and criticising is much better. I wish I have talent to write 10 pages without watching .Mujhe bhi blank spaces nahi dekhna hai thab thread mein jaroor shanti aayegi smiley39

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

fufa said rohit got no new case after abheera joined firm. Dadi showed vidya files of cases rohit lost and of ar wins the remaining cases it's rohits win. Ar can train rohit and make him kaabil like him so that he can take the firm. For rohit its not at a single go to attain so needs ar ka help. Earlier dadi thought fufa can help so kept ar aside. But fufa made him lose so that firm is fufas. Dadi accepted that though sautela ar is apna to handle the firm. She wanted abheera to grow there which is not wrong. In a way all take guidance grow under arman which is normal in business family.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

if they have shown that scene recently then I have not seen it. But rohith has money from his past cases like how armaan gave abhira so much money in a day so it was all his previous earning.

Yes sometimes bad phases happen in life and people loose everything but that can not be used to call a person worthless. Some people rise from ashes too. Not talking about rohith but In general.

Also court cases hook or crook se jeetha nahi jaatha proofs are important. If proof hi against hai toh nobody can win the case until poddar is indulged in frauds and tampering evidence.

When Rohit disappeared his first ever court case was scheduled in few days and everyone was excited for it but then Ar had to handle that.

When he returned Kv due to her ego gave him all high profile cases of Ar that too in middle so him a newbie lawyer loosing cases of senior lawyer is not shocking.

He needed assistance and regular cases in initial days but opposite happened.

He was driven by his ego and jealousy towards Ar accepted those cases and then lost them........

Edited by Drna7 - 23 hours ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bohotttt khush hoon ki iss thread mein finally shanti hai smiley39

hume farq kya hi kuch blocks kum dikhte bas 😉