Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Ghum deserves to be worse. But the rest of shows should pick up

But I saw a promo recently where Savi was slapping her molester i.e. Rajat's bil and R was supporting her too, so I thought yahan sab badiya chal raha h.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

But I saw a promo recently where Savi was slapping her molester i.e. Rajat's bil and R was supporting her too, so I thought yahan sab badiya chal raha h.

Ganja ph got a phobia to romance.. they just don’t want to write any Romance for the lead couple.. so the hero is always grumpy and the heroine only wants to babysit the heros daughter.there’s nothing happening between the lead couple there.and viewers are getting fed up. Everyone was complaining on Twitter yesterday..remember it’s like 1.5 years of savis adult story …and they still haven’t shown her proper love story yet,.🤷🏻‍♀️
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhis mistakes are more none will forget. But once she movedon from ar she has no look back. Fasting for husband holding HIS baby in tummy is balancing both husband and kid. She didn't take any solo decisions over phone went to doctor nor ignored doctors suggestions. She is very careful to look after the kid hooked sasuma in that made Rohit say ok to it. Whereas abheera is not talking to doctor as she told threat that way careless to doctors suggestion Or warnings. This is not good sign at all. Life danger on her or kid anything who takes responsibility this way. In this she hid truth to sperm donor who rolled on bed in the name of abortion. On top of it her dialogue today koi kushi wali pregnancy nahi kushi kushi announce kardoo. Happy pregnancy need to be announced. This is danger one and complicated. Nostalgia again she is put in her moms shoes. If ar is angry also he is justified. And family if known holds her cautious and taking precautions. Sune toh tab na same same traits.

idhar armaan and abhira velle padhe rehthe hai ghar pe and rohith ka court case thodi na dikhayenge. Yes he may not be as bright as tubelight armaan poddar but he has enough money to survive as he was able to survive in that 1 yeaf gap without asking a single penny. I am more interested if fl pays off her debts or runs away before that.

Ab feminism boltha hai pathi ka paisa is my paisa but atleast white day ke baad she should repay as he will be no longer her husband.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

har roj tarah tarah plots to kill bechara Rohit who is acha admi and biwi bhakt. His identity in show is ruhi ka pati same same nostalgia. How come he is ni kamma when he works in firm on few cases and a lawyer educated not an illiterate or begging anyone money 😉eating poddar ka food not muft ka khana or ghar jamai of gvs. Did he ask money when he was away for an yr so he managed to live apart from family survived.

Is there zamindari Or subedari system still existing in India which I don't know 🤓

Exactly. Just because he lost some cases, it doesn't make him a nikamma lol. He didn't quit the firm and in spite of everything, he is still working at the firm. Not all ppl are expert. Some takes steps and time to reach the ladder of success. Nikamma woh hota hai who just doesn't do any kaam and but still gets free food.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Without any doubt, Dadisa is here- the mastermind/ master-manipulator/ the ring-master. She's purposely creating circumstances of conflict for Abhira with each & every character . She's currently playing as an undercover agentsmiley36

After conecting the dots, I'm 100% sure, Dadisa would be the catalyst in Abhira's exit from Poddar House. She would be the root cause because of which Abhira would be leaving Poddars & Poddar House. Dadisa is setting the stage for the D-day, I am having strong intuitions, toosmiley36

Even i feel so. Like when dadisa flips even if ab goes and tell everyone nobody will believe her 😂

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Without any doubt, Dadisa is here- the mastermind/ master-manipulator/ the ring-master. She's purposely creating circumstances of conflict for Abhira with each & every character . She's currently playing as an undercover agentsmiley36

After conecting the dots, I'm 100% sure, Dadisa would be the catalyst in Abhira's exit from Poddar House. She would be the root cause because of which Abhira would be leaving Poddars & Poddar House. Dadisa is setting the stage for the D-day, I am having strong intuitions, toosmiley36

If Dadisa is actually busy in planning how to exit Abhira from p house when it's been clearly see her house is breaking and everyone turned into groups there,then I will say no one is a bigger fool than her .She can see what Vidya is doing there from last episode and how will treat a unwell kaveri.If existing Abhira is more important for her at this moment what can we say.I believe still it's not some greater love towards Abhira.its her benefit.She wanted Abhira there becoz she wanted Armaan there.And Abhira is a competent lawyer at you g age is a bonus for her the way Sanjay was for her.

Edited by elizamerin - a day ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nutty tum kaisi ho. Tanhayi se gujar rahi ho. Tumhara haal kisiko na de. 😭😭😭😭

Ajab kaisi feel kar rahi hi tanhayi ko.

Bohotttt khush hoon ki iss thread mein finally shanti hai smiley39
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Holding just a lawyer degree will give you money in home?Cases jeetne padte hain .As much as the narrative showed,Rohit lost all the cases.He is incompetent than Manoj.Atleast Manoj winning small cases If Rohit hadn't that poddar tag,no one would have given him cases.If he losing all cases ,that means he and his wife eating from the money other poddar firm lawyers bring home.And what is this ghar jamai?it's only girls should stay in husband's home,boys cannot stay in wife's house?ye kya regressive thought,if boys live in sasural ,he will become Ghar jamai.Koi bhi boy sasural main rehne main koyi problem nahi hain,if he earns something.If others repeatedly says ,we can't take money from sasural but due to circumstances they have to do it.Unlike Rohit and Ruhi,who don't have any shame living using other's earning,roaming around the house like wo sab un donone kamayi hain

I don't care who is whose son/daughter, I treat them how they are behaving now. And not comparing what their parents did to their children may do.

Ab was being called freeloader, gold digger, and what not when she used to live here during deal marriage. And also she lives in their house and eat food bought by them so she abide by them.

But now she is doing great in her career, the dark phase of her career was caused by phufasa only and not because she was incompetent so she was always a good lawyer. Now she is bringing money to firm and important clients.

Ruhi did freelancing to repay debt of Goenkas due to her marriage but since then she does nothing but it's ok as she wants to be housewife abd nothing wrong. Her husband who maybe got firm on his name still don't contribute anything. 1 between the couple should earn and contribute to house expenses but here it's not the case so by the same definition used for Ab, both of them are freeloaders too.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bohotttt khush hoon ki iss thread mein finally shanti hai smiley39

The reply and the gif smiley37

Screenshot_20241020-201328_Chrome.jpg