Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

that Poddar family is destroying themselves ..we can see that..abhira is no where near them..but they are all fighting…chorus gang is breaking up.. manoj has become a traitor ..he’s selling his own family’s firms secrets…and who knows..he might end up in jail….vidya is ill treating her mother in law…kaveri has lost her position as family head as nobody is following her orders anymore.. Ruhi and Rohit are irrelevat and useless..Phufasas surname is nothing..his samandis are calling him Poddar 😂

Bold: fufa sa main hoti to na sahtismiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

So it’s just me who is liking the episodes ? I thought last 2 episodes are too good. Lot of family drama and fightings and Abhira is kept away from all this drama . Evil duo ki moye moye by Dadi ,now Armaan knows the truth too.

No rishta is the only show that is interesting at the moment and maati se bandi.. all the others are boring,.jhanak can get interesting if they bring In some new characters..but don’t think they will..as that show already got so many characters…
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I actually enjoyed todays episode especially fufusa taunt to manoj and dadisa giving back toVV 😂

I really don't understand why DinoSaas want to make an enemy out of Maasa or compete with her, this isn't making sense. Cut Abhimaan off, or whatever but why fight with the hand that feeds you and it's more chalaak then you could ever imagine smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So pregnancy reveal is happening in restaurant and not on karwachauth? SS guy update was wrong?

You been watching this show long enough to know precap don't always playout how it's shown, so I wait to judge. This can be after KC and Ar already knows Ab is pregnant, cause when doctor ask we didn't hear Ar answer in the precap but we heard the complication added in the precap, so maybe that's the shocker.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am very sure that armaan will not know about the complications at once. Uskey liye extra kalesh hona chahiye na smiley36

Exactly that's what I just replay too regarding the precap cause that's new information the doctor added, that Ar didn't know but knew about pregnancy

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

The best part of today’s episode

Nikamma Rohit asking cheater wife not to fast as she is pregnant and cheater wife holding her MS saying mein jamaindhar pathni bhi Hoon aur mere pathi ke lambi umar keliye prardhana karungi smiley37 smiley37. She wished he is dead in hospital and then she regretted bringing him back home. Shameless Jhooti.

Nikkama Rohit's ticket jaldi cut jayega with jeth lover's vrat smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail

The best part of today’s episode

Nikamma Rohit asking cheater wife not to fast as she is pregnant and cheater wife holding her MS saying mein jamaindhar pathni bhi Hoon aur mere pathi ke lambi umar keliye prardhana karungi smiley37 smiley37. She wished he is dead in hospital and then she regretted bringing him back home. Shameless Jhooti.

Yeh hai Rohit Poddar Jamaindhar Patni smiley42

Baadai Ho Baadai Ho smiley40smiley40smiley40

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeh hai Rohit Poddar Jamaindhar Patni smiley42

Baadai Ho Baadai Ho smiley40smiley40smiley40

@bold Yeh word ka meaning kya h?

If Ro would die in few weeks/months then I am definitely going to question her real intentionssmiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold Yeh word ka meaning kya h?

If Ro would die in few weeks/months then I am definitely going to question her real intentionssmiley39

You really need to wait for that, please pray for Rohit long live

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

If Rohit goes to the other world, then viewers will get to see self-raspectt FL ka new udaan...itna bada khaand karne ke baad she needs to reset everything after allsmiley42