Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

precap says Armaan ko Wednesday ko samjhega. Matlab 2 more days of chuppan chupai

abheera ka karwachouth khaand nahi hoga baad mein pata chalega mujhe bts chahiye 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I knowwww. I miss pinecone so much smiley27

I miss blank posts in this thread smiley38

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

So much for the "complicated pregnancy "

...ahhira madam lying to her husband, experiencing all pregnancy symptoms zor se & now she fainted smiley39 a sane person would know , even for normal ppl fainting can be dangerous ..what if she fainted on stairs ? What if she fainted on the road ?

She is exactly like her dear dead mother ..

Kya karo in log ka dimag hai nai ya use nai karte

Edited out Gen#3 discussion

Please don't compare her with her mother smiley19 mujhe bura lagta hai.

Abhira is a much better human being than her mother can ever be.

Even I m kind of disappointed with abhira, actually the writers for turning her graph 180° and from a opinionated, self respecting girl to making her mahan sacrificial ITV bahu on a suicidal mission, so ya I get what you are saying.

Edited by Sutapasima - a day ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Observer007

Exactly, that's what I said yesterday that she is no one's sagi but hell I love how she is roasting vvv nd company smiley37

that Poddar family is destroying themselves ..we can see that..abhira is no where near them..but they are all fighting…chorus gang is breaking up.. manoj has become a traitor ..he’s selling his own family’s firms secrets…and who knows..he might end up in jail….vidya is ill treating her mother in law…kaveri has lost her position as family head as nobody is following her orders anymore.. Ruhi and Rohit are irrelevant and useless..Phufasas surname is nothing..his samandis are calling him Poddar 😂
Edited by Indira1211 - a day ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Me toooooo

Aa jao when u can… at the earliest😃

Aap ne dekhliya kya episode?

Waise bhi I will give the update,I liked today’s epi more smiley36 Dadi doing moye moye of evil duo R n V is so satisfying.

Loved Armaan and Dadi’s scene. Patha nahi achanak kya ho gayi Dadi ko Armaan pe ithna pyaar aa gayi , shayad V beta nahi maan rahi hai tho uski andhar ki mamtha ubar kar aa rahi hai. After all he is her Khoon. She asks Armana how much he trusts and loves Abhira , he says he loves her 1000 times that one can love anyone , she says Abhira must be having a solid reason to hide things from u so u need to keep this in mind before u get upset n angry on her. He goes to ask Abhira and Abhira is thinking to reveal to Armaan and wrote it on the mirror but remembers how Armaan said he will choose Abhira over the baby so wipes it off but thinks she will chk with doctor before she discloses to him on karwachaurh.He comes there but doesn’t pressurise her. Armaan says Dadisa aaj kal aap Abhira ki bahut saath de rahe ho, and she says now I started understanding her and we both are almost in the same situation . No one understands us.

Evil duo saas Bahu got sarees for all including Swarna n Surekha except Abhira , Nikamma Rohit comes n says uski cheater biwi vrath nahi rakegi n 2 evils convinces this idiot . Yeh Ruhi/Garvita is over action ki dukaan hai.
Charu n the new guy on phone , scene was cute much better the best loser couple RuRo’s scene.

Manisha n Manoj brings earrings for Charu with price tag , Phufa seems much saner than Amnij now ,he asks Charu not to take the earrings as he got the money from rival firm not for his talent .Evil . V comes to stop then DAdi comes and says u should be happy V as u want mehman to know our issues .

Kiara and Aaryan having argument with Charu for not taking the ring and insulting their parents , Krish behaving like a stupid and arguing with his papa for not letting Charu take the earnings. It’s good to see them all fighting and Abhira is not involved anywhere smiley37

Evil duo, witch V feeding cheater bahu,Dadi comes and taunts gives sargi to both and says she is not V and knows her responsibilities so giving sargi to both bahus. Abhria comes and says Dadisa aap ne bhulaya , dadi gives her 1st KC dress she got from her saas and says it’s only for khass bahu and evil duo and Manisha’s face smiley37. Dadi asks Kajal to bring sargi for Abhira but witch says sargi finished as she only made for her bahu. Dadi taunts again saying aaj kal kheer aur sargi sabh katham ho raha hai, Poddar firm crisis mein hai yeh logon ki niyath mein khot hai , Abhira se pooch Thi hai firm khot mein hai kya ? She doesn’t reply , Dadi says tho logon ki niyath mein hi khot hai. Abhria leaves with out sargi.

Armaan makes sargi with bread toast ,ice cream and chocolate which is really cute 🥰 they both eat sargi as Armaan is also fasting.

Precap :Armaan knows Abhira is pregnant and have complications.
@pinecone , hope all is well with u. Episodes are good , keep updating. Missing ur written updates .

Edited by Chaitu.V - a day ago

The best part of today’s episode

Nikamma Rohit asking cheater wife not to fast as she is pregnant and cheater wife holding her MS saying mein jamaindhar pathni bhi Hoon aur mere pathi ke lambi umar keliye prardhana karungi smiley37 smiley37. She wished he is dead in hospital and then she regretted bringing him back home. Shameless Jhooti.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I haven’t caught up with the recent episodes post Abhira finding out about pregnancy. I think show has gotten boring again. Is it just me?

its not just rishta .’all the shows on Starplus are so boring..only maati and rishta have at least something to be interested in.. ghum is mega mega boring now..🙄

These r cutest scenes from today

Dadi needs to stop calling yeh ladki.

https://x.com/tutahuaparinda/status/1847813534572319041
Abhira and Armaan 🥰
https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1847860809105285495

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it’s not just rishta .’all the shows on Starplus are so boring..only maati and rishta have at least something to be interested in.. ghum is mega mega boring now..🙄

So it’s just me who is liking the episodes ? I thought last 2 episodes are too good. Lot of family drama and fightings and Abhira is kept away from all this drama . Evil duo ki moye moye by Dadi ,now Armaan knows the truth too.

Edited by Chaitu.V - a day ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

after all that she has done in the past, Kaveri’s comments sound as sane as a vicious viper complaining about venom all around …smiley37

Dadisaa hasn't changed a bit, naah, not digestible!! She's just playing around. Her 360 degree turn is very suspicious. She has already announced to Vidya before Abhimaan's marriage that she strives to win bigger battles, not these petty arguments. She's looking for a bigger picture

It seems no way, that she's currently not actively working for that agenda & forgotten her plans
She's playing mind games by doing all this ABHIMAAN FAVOURITISM GAME & is currently on a mission to completely seclude Abhira, by turning everyone against her, turn-by-turn. She's on her wicked missionsmiley14

Edited by Bibliophiles - a day ago