Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

So before revealing Abhira wants to know more about the complications so that she can answer all of Armaan's questions..... Maybe there is a braincell still working in there smiley24

the doctor won’t meet fathers-to-be? All information to be channeled only through the mothers-to-be ?…Bakwaas ki bhi hadh hoti hai 🙄

This argument would have had merit if she was trying to conceive and he was against it and she was trying to do research and collect information so she could convince him ..not after she is already pregnant !

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the doctor won’t meet fathers-to-be? All information to be channeled only through the mothers-to-be ?…Bakwaas ki bhi hadh hoti hai 🙄

This argument would have had merit if she was trying to conceive and he was against it and she was trying to do research and collect information so she could convince him ..not after she is already pregnant !

Yeah, plus what I’ve seen in real life, the doctors always asks about the dad’s whereabouts and invites them as well to all the discussions 😂
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait so all this time Manoj been working at PF, he never bought expensive stuff for the family smiley37smiley37

Messy Fufasa letting him know the bonus was his last name that as a capable lawyer smiley36

all this makes clear is that Kaveri Poddar did not pay her family members salaries ..and offered them rent free accommodation, food and family expenses instead ..any gifts were decided and bought by her and her alone ..! The fact that she alone has rhe best wardrobe and looks like a queen while the rest of the family look like her faithful servants is proof smiley37..

Maybe Charu did some parttime job without the family knowing ..she wears the best clothes after Kaveri ..or maybe Sanjay Bansal handles the company cash and is partial to his daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Best thing about kavu's hridayparivartan is that there is at least (1) person to taunt vidya maata

https://x.com/Nazeer82549/status/1847813805826535428?t=R2j181PW_3SVpoMZjYdMRA&s=19

after all that she has done in the past, Kaveri’s comments sound as sane as a vicious viper complaining about venom all around …smiley37
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaveri Poddar

a woman is wearing a crown on her head and the words petty queen are above her

POS can't be trusted but she's fun as hell

DinoSaas isn't Khaas Bahu smiley37smiley37

Hum tumhari tarah Gair zimmedaar SAAS nahi hai vidyasmiley37

Kaveri favoured Vidya over Manisha but ye koi nahi sochega sirf AB k time pe yahi analytical brain cell active honge.

Edited by Observer007 - 2 days ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh yeah you think so, you can have Rusharam ummeed, not me cause I'm allergic to it. I'll never trust that woman, but I respect her khel smiley20

Exactly, that's what I said yesterday that she is no one's sagi but hell I love how she is roasting vvv nd company smiley37

Edited by Observer007 - 2 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Wait so all this time Manoj been working at PF, he never bought expensive stuff for the family smiley37smiley37

Messy Fufasa letting him know the bonus was his last name that as a capable lawyer smiley36

Mannu aur mannu ki Meenu ko yeh offensive nahi laga… lekin Abhira ko cabin de diya isi liye isne firm resign kar di

Irony ki saari haddein paarsmiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this is on the mirror left 😉Screenshot_2024-10-20-07-50-05-134_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Exactly

Word count sucks

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Mannu aur mannu ki Meenu ko yeh offensive nahi laga… lekin Abhira ko cabin de diya isi liye isne firm resign kar di

Irony ki saari haddein paarsmiley36

Fufu laat maar ke cabin se nikal dete tab bhi ego pe nahi lagtismiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this is on the mirror left 😉Screenshot_2024-10-20-07-50-05-134_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Yeh kahan ka city famous lawyer hai bhagwaan hi jaanesmiley19