Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Without nose piercing how will they use lock wala nath, it was press on that's why that lock part felt weird .....otherwise that stone design was nice

Arey haan.......shayad meri bhi aankhein button ban gayi h aaj kalsmiley6 rishta effectsmiley24

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Abhiras nath is weird, I don't know if the design is like that but it looks like the lock is visible, if the design is like that then no wordssmiley24

You are a true viewer I must admit, the kind of details that you are paying attention to while rest of the world is on fast and furious mode while watchingsmiley1

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You are a true viewer I must admit, the kind of details that you are paying attention to while rest of the world is on fast and furious mode while watchingsmiley1

pointing out dkp stylists is my favourite timepass can't miss that🤩

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

YOu cannot blame them, coz I legit thought he drank something alcoholic seeing that neon color - phir jab ABhira ne clarify kiya, toh jaan main jaan aayismiley36

Edited by Apsvenky - 2 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

to be fair, I did think it was kingfisher or carlsberg ka bottle at first but obviously Armaan k dramatic levels has to be like a 13 year old cause why the f he even having chilli sauce smiley39

Its hilarious that so many of us thought it was some kind of alcohol - coz which chili is that colorsmiley37

Also Armaan right now taking inspiration from Salman Khan in HDDCS

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

These guys won't give us one moment of fun. At all. Sadistic losers.

I know - pehle Armaan doesn't allow Abhira to get to the hospital & uski Aasmaan Dadisa not giving us front row seats to her bahu & pota bahu's beizzati - its like they are allergic to anything good for ussmiley7

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Unpopular opinion but I enjoyed today’s episode of Rishta solely due to vile Vidya getting bashed 🔥

Aaj main pehli baar pura episode dekha without fast forward - trust me it was a good episode

Apsvenky thumbnail

Vi while in a hurry to complete her daily quota of insulting Ab and her mom, prevented Ab from stepping on broken glass pieces...And Ruhi in between her watch man duty and completing her own quota of taunts, held Ab when she was about to faint.. Does it mean some hidden mamta or behnapen? smiley1

Hidden so well that you need some very deep mining techniques to unearth it

Matlab inka white washing wala chuna ready kiya jaa raha hai as we speaksmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Angst or anger, I enjoyed Vi getting called out on the random appearance of her mera beta pyaar..And of course her mouth open -shut without able to get 1 dialogue out..

She looked like a Pufferfish (giving competition to her old bahu)

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Its hilarious that so many of us thought it was some kind of alcohol - coz which chili is that colorsmiley37

Also Armaan right now taking inspiration from Salman Khan in HDDCS

Color and consistency both were wrong for any kind of chilli sauce smiley22 alma juice boltey toh phir bhi maan leti.