News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Arey. Chahe dhol nagade na bhi ho. Phir bhi it will fun to watch Best Saas and Best bahu s reaction to pregnancy reveal

DadiSa will definitely not let go of this golden opportunity to taunt her ex fav bahu and pota bahu smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ar sa is quite robust, I must admit.. Gulping down chilli sauce after a day of fast and only a bit of red eyes..👏smiley1

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1848565726938042833

me to dkp every 2 days: KIYUUUUUUUUUU

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kya farq padhta hain, my dhol nagada plan is flopping rn smiley13

Umeed mat Haro...KP aise golden opportunity itne aasani se haath se jaane nahi dethe smiley37

Edited by Visszz - an hour ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Achha hua maine yeh episodes nahi dekhe thesmiley44

It's my good karma.smiley42

Watched Rishta episode,Totally Bakwas.

My only hope was Dadisa but I don't know she will remember this thing or forgot about it.

Other than that totally worst episode.

watched Anupama,It was ok ok.

I skipeed like 20 mimite and only watched 8 minutes but that 8 minutes also not worthy like past few episodes of Anupama post leap that was brilliant.

I want to say that the sad phase of typical Anupama started from today,in these days the leap effect also came with episode So episodes looked nice overall but now I will stop watching this because of Sadness in episodes.

I want to stop watching rishta also but I can't,I don't know why.

But Rishta is very worst nowdays,Idkw trp come so high like 2.1-2.2 despite being big boss factors and worst story

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kya farq padhta hain, my dhol nagada plan is flopping rn smiley13

There's still a chance left, Kv shayad se heard Ab's confession so when Ab-Ar will return after restaurant drama, dhol nagada might welcome them.

Whole family gathered and confused what's going on then Kv coming and announcing good news to everyone.

smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unpopular opinion but I enjoyed today’s episode of Rishta solely due to vile Vidya getting bashed 🔥

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vi while in a hurry to complete her daily quota of insulting Ab and her mom, prevented Ab from stepping on broken glass pieces...And Ruhi in between her watch man duty and completing her own quota of taunts, held Ab when she was about to faint.. Does it mean some hidden mamta or behnapen? smiley1

Hidden so well that you need some very deep mining techniques to unearth it

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Unpopular opinion but I enjoyed today’s episode of Rishta solely due to vile Vidya getting bashed 🔥

aise bolo tumne face aerobics enjoy kiyesmiley36