After reading script, daily yahi mental state hoti hogi iskismiley37

I don't think they're happy with the track but making the best of if smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't think they're happy with the track but making the best of if smiley36

The way they both especially highlighted Ab's bachkaani Ru didi I think they dislike her moresmiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1848394063952900197

Guys we failed to notice one thing.. Did Ar get his cabin back?? Or else is he sharing Phuphu's cabinsmiley36

Seems like board roomsmiley36.....no cabin yet

Tumlogon ke paraya phuphasa ke paas bhi koi cabin nahi hoga

Edited by AnashqU - 11 hours ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aww. Thank you. I am a bit busy today (It's my anniversary & I am shamelessly broadcasting itsmiley36)

Saw a few bits of the episode in the morning before I left & thanked my stars that it was a shitty one & that I am glad I didn't seesmiley36

Wish you a very happy anniversary. smiley27

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Seems like board roomsmiley36.....no cabin yet

Tumlogon ke paraya phuphasa ke paas bhi koi cabin nahi hoga

Phufasa ke paas personal wing h, vo in tuchhi cabin race mein nahi involve hotesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold I had the misfortune of watching Garvita’s cutesy act in this scene ..after showing this woman delusional enough to dress up as a bride and blackmail her brother-in-law to marry her, how the hell do they expect us to even tolerate this cringe …they had redeemed Ruhi somewhat when she spoke sensibly after being dumped at the altar but the things they made her do after that …🤐

Honestly I have started watching the show like TRP aunties - I stopped analysing the why's of any characters behaviour coz any and all of them (sometimes including the leads) are made to flip, behave out of character or just are plain whitewashed for the sake of TRP.

So yeah - Ruhi does not irritate me the amount Vidya does now a days

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Phufasa ke paas personal wing h, vo in tuchhi cabin race mein nahi involve hotesmiley36

I forgot about the wing, uska kya huwa abhi bhi paraya phuphasa hi hai ya change hogaye?

Apsvenky thumbnail

The same Ruhi who was able to instigate KP against Ab during Charu kand and successfully implemented her divorce plan😭😭😭😭 Yeah time truly changes 😂😂

You also forgot how she manipulated KV to try & stop the shaadi - oh how the tables truly turn smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold I had the misfortune of watching Garvita’s cutesy act in this scene ..after showing this woman delusional enough to dress up as a bride and blackmail her brother-in-law to marry her, how the hell do they expect us to even tolerate this cringe …they had redeemed Ruhi somewhat when she spoke sensibly after being dumped at the altar but the things they made her do after that …🤐

Garvita's screeching in IR episode literally made me deaf for a second.

And about Ru she is exactly like "white lotus", if anyone read any chinese webnovels they might know this term. She always reminds me of trashta.smiley11

Edited by Drna7 - 11 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Areyyy iskeliye medical knowledge ki zarrorat nahi haina... Thats just common sense🙄🙄

That even I know - my question was more generic on how do u nit want to hug ur phone in seeing medical & doctors ki sare aam beizzati on this show smiley36