Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t think he’d leave her like that..I’m sure he’d make sure she’d get home safely..maybe he’ll call krish to come take her home. Remember it doesn’t matter how badly abhira behaved…she’s carrying his baby..and abhira and that baby is his family and life..he won’t let anything happen to them..so I’m sure we’ll see him organise something.’

exactly...its not just any news....that he can just ignore abhira as he was not the first one to know....that will b quite unlike armaan.....woh to ruhi ko bhi akele nahi choda tha....whne abhira was waiting at the orphanage....to ab to abhira ke saath baby bhi hai....he will not do that....

koi aur baat hoti, to he could have done it..jaise grih pravesh men..he just left her at the door...although he is the one who forced for the shaadi againt his mamma....but leaving abhira when she just fainted....na, i dont think armaan will b doing this....

Edited by India_TV - 8 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Why worry?? Charu ka 1-2 function waste hoga naveen pe uske baad abhira aake bhaga degi usko.

My bet is at diwali party bhagegi usko & khud ki beizzati karwayegi kyunki party mein bina beizzati karwaye abhira kaise reh payegismiley42

Aap ne thaan liya hai ki Neeraj ko Naveen naamkaran karke chodenge smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ab dining table ke ek taraf dadi apni poti bahu ko khana khilayegi & dusri taraf saas apni bahu ko khana khilayegi. What a scene it will besmiley42

I can actually imagine it - oh the opportunity for kaleshsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Happy anniversary smiley40smiley40…. Enjoy your day. And make the most of it. Pati ke saath pyaar se rehna smiley36smiley2

15 years ho gaye hai - pyaar se rehna thoda mushkil hai - yahaan bina showdown hue din beet jaye, I will consider it a winsmiley36

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t think he’d leave her like that..I’m sure he’d make sure she’d get home safely..maybe he’ll call krish to come take her home. Remember it doesn’t matter how badly abhira behaved…she’s carrying his baby..and abhira and that baby is his family and life..he won’t let anything happen to them..so I’m sure we’ll see him organise something.’

Happy , sunshine , courageous, kabhi jhoot nahi bholne wali Abhira ko paagal Poddar’s ne 1 and half years se torcher karke kya bana diya. That witch V made Abhira feel her life is useless if she cannot get pregnant. I know Armaan deserves to know about pregnancy but this is not a happy pregnancy, she knows Armaan will choose her over the baby so she is taking time to tell him which is still fine with me, but I don’t like her risking her life. Abhira needs to come out of this unworthy family who doesn’t respect her . If they r not her family she wouldn’t take all the s*** they r throwing on her . I wish makers bring that sunshine girl back. Now after knowing the truth she will be monitored every sec and blames her for sitting ,sleeping ,driving everything. Dkp have completely lost it thinking only making their FL cry everyday brings them trp and cheaters ko pamper kare. vamp Ruhi Birla’s audacity to call Abhira Chor after stealing 1 cr ring and then trying to steal her husband . Today that cheapo is talking about jhoot and all when more than half of her life she only spoke jhoot and living with jhoot cheating her nikamma pathi.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Drna7

Isn't it mil from Nimki mukhiya?? I loved that show.

Haan, Imlie main bhi thi as Aryan’s Aunt smiley42
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Found perfect meme for what we wanna say to Ab:

Abhira baby, kindly do the needful smiley37 abhira solo, armaan solo, Abhimaan shipper sab ka support milegasmiley37

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Happy , sunshine , courageous, kabhi jhoot nahi bholne wali Abhira ko paagal Poddar’s ne 1 and half years se torcher karke kya bana diya. That witch V made Abhira feel her life is useless if she cannot get pregnant. I know Armaan deserves to know about pregnancy but this is not a happy pregnancy, she knows Armaan will choose her over the baby so she is taking time to tell him which is still fine with me, but I don’t like her risking her life. Abhira needs to come out of this unworthy family who doesn’t respect her . If they r not her family she wouldn’t take all the s*** they r throwing on her . I wish makers bring that sunshine girl back. Now after knowing the truth she will be monitored every sec and blames her for sitting ,sleeping ,driving everything. Dkp have completely lost it thinking only making their FL cry everyday brings them trp and cheaters ko pamper kare. vamp Ruhi Birla’s audacity to call Abhira Chor after stealing 1 cr ring and then trying to steal her husband . Today that cheapo is talking about jhoot and all when more than half of her life she only spoke jhoot and living with jhoot cheating her nikamma pathi.

aap ko abhi tag koya hai....😂

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/adorableabhira/status/1848337658352632032?t=JyGywcfLpIHEJiKC8SJ7jA&s=19

Khana nahi khati toh baccha rone lag jata and sabko pata chal jata. He's so done with this tracksmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bechare - both cannot handle the other's char being shown as stupidsmiley36

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Found perfect meme for what we wanna say to Ab:

khud udd jayegi didi ke pyaar mai didi ko kuch nahi hone degismiley22